Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Four things, … well two really.

I was at dunkin donuts the other morning and the woman in front of me ordered extra, extra light ice coffee. They make it and she says oh, that’s two light could you make another for me … they do.
    So today I am at another dunkin donuts and the guy in front of me gets a light ice coffee. He says could you give it another splash (what guy talks like that) so they give it another “splash” then he says that’s to light could you make another for me, so they do.
    Well I would get fired if I worker there, hey you ordered it like that so pay up or get out … but that’s just me.

So the other day I go to the bank to deposit a check, there is a guy in front of me at the machine. So I wait, and wait, and wait, I begin to wonder what is taking the guy so long, seems no noises are being made by the machine. I move over so I can see part of the screen and notice that it is waiting for the guy to select a function. That’s when I noticed that the guy was texting away and could not care less about the others waiting to use the atm. He noticed me looking at him and put the phone down and finished his business, what a jerk.
    Then just now I was at the store and a woman opened one of the doors to the reach in. That must have reminded her of something because she took out her phone and started texting. I walked away shaking my head, I walked back by her about five minutes later and she was still there in front of the open door texting away.
    So there you go, four things paired up making two things.

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

I hate stupid inconsiderate people.
    I firmly believe most people think only of themselves all day long.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

I cannot help myself to have a crack at some of these idiots, especially the ones parked in handicapped spots.
    "Who am I? I'm the unsilent majority big mouth!" - (Paulie in Rocky 4)

Kind of like waiting behind someone at the gas pump to find out that they are not leaving but have been setting there for 5 minutes with their thumb in their but and have not even started.
    Yes, I've seen that before and it doesn't mean I like it.

VMC is just gruppy.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    VMC is just gruppy.
    I guess I'm grumpy too. Everyone seems to be in such a hurry till someone is having to wait for them to get their lard out of the way.
    Yes, I've seen that before and it doesn't mean I like it.

I hate going into a convienience store and there is some ******* up there at the counter scratching tickets..... they are not supposed to scratch them on the counter but those god forsaken desperate souls will stand there and scratch them oblivious to the sales person telling them they need to move along...or the line stacking up behind them. If they win 2 bucks or get a free ticket they will stand there and demand another ticket...and scratch away.....

Last Friday evening on my way home there were two women hogging both check outs at the local store...... two damn crack whores.....desperately trying to hit it big...lol

If I wasnt such a good person and didnt fear the lords wrath.......I would have waited for both of them outside the store with a baseball bat... would have been doing them and society a favor in my opinion.

On a side note.... this particular store just opened a dunkin donuts....You could hardly get in the parking lot that evening about 5:30....... it was packed...with people even parking out at the pumps.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

last week i went to the supply house to grab a part. walk up and theres a guy standing in front of door yapping on his phone. Its only 10 minutes after opening time so I figure the door is still locked for some reason. I look though the window and see other contractors at the counter. I said excuse me and signaled that I wanted to use the door; no response. I have to physically push the guy out of the way so I can open the door and get inside. He keeps yapping on the phone completely oblivious to the fact that I just pushed him 3 feet into the sidewalk.

I get inside and ask "what the deal with the guy in the door"? Counterman says "oh him, he's wierd" like this is a standard everyday occurrence. The door blocker was wearing the shirt of a rather large and reputable local company. I was very confused

I hate people in general. I work on the machines. I just have to deal with the people to get to them and to get paid.

The rest of the time I'm at my place in the middle of nowhere for a reason.

jim
    Common sense isn't very common anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by jim147 View Post
    I hate people in general. I work on the machines. I just have to deal with the people to get to them and to get paid.

jim

Amen, brother!!!

jim
    Hell yeah. Machines aren't stupid, people are.
    Nemo me impune lacessit.

How much blood do I have to bathe in to get clean?

Don't look down on anyone unless you're helping them up.

jim
    I don't hate people, but otherwize I'm with you ... quality time at the shop ... by my self ...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

If we had no faults of our own, we would not take so much pleasure in noticing those of others.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast