Unhappy YORK YSDBCBS3-CLAS

There has been a change in oil filters part number 026-32831-000. the original filter is a pleated element that will produce a total oil filter pressure drop of 12 - 16 psid. The new filter that superceeds is the same part number, however, physically same size filter, although the filter has a metal mesh with small orfices(hole) that produces a total oil filter pressure drop of 20- 24 psid. , which runs borderline to dirty filter alert and alarming. Please let me know if there is a service bulletin out on this issue, or if i can still get the original filters. Sincerly Chillerguru

Here is the part #s for the oil filters not sure if there still available when you call with the part #s they will tell you that the part has been replaced with new part #
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Arguing with your Boss is like wrestling with a pig in
    mud.
    After a while you realize that while you are getting
    dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.

It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it
    creative problem solving.

25 years ago we had Bob Hope , Steve Jobs , and Johnny Cash today we have no Hope no Jobs and no Cash !
    I can fix broke but i can't fix stupid !

Here is a SB on that filter.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Arguing with your Boss is like wrestling with a pig in
    mud.
    After a while you realize that while you are getting
    dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.

It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it
    creative problem solving.

25 years ago we had Bob Hope , Steve Jobs , and Johnny Cash today we have no Hope no Jobs and no Cash !
    I can fix broke but i can't fix stupid !

help

Local york guy said the oil line going toward rotors should be closed at the middle of compressor., was ommitted on style d machine the intention of this line was to cut down on noise levels. looking for style d machine iom manual. any info will help.....

There's nothing in any manual about the oil injection line. It's there to cool the rotors on low temp gear, create a secondary sealing surface on the screws, and as an afterthought, to help with some rotor noise. None of these things are an issue on the YCCH compressors due to the gas densities at a/c temps and the natural amount of oil circulation coming from bearing, seal, and other areas. Close the oil injection valve. If you're not comfortable with that, close it and check the filter pd. Then crack it open to increase the pd by one or two pounds so you'll know that you have some injection port flow.