Best Story on Obama

This will be a fun thread to tell your best story true or a joke on Obama. I shall start.

Al Gore, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama go to heaven... God addresses Al first...
    ''Al, what do you believe in?'' Al replies: "Well, I believe that I won that
    election, but that it was your will that I did not serve. I've come to
    understand that now.'' God thinks for a second and says: "Very good. Come and
    sit at my left.'' God then addresses Bill. "Bill, what do you believe in?'' Bill
    replies: "I believe in forgiveness. I've sinned, but I've never held a grudge
    against my fellow man, and I hope no grudges are held against me.'' God thinks
    for a second and says: "You are forgiven, my son. Come and sit at my right.''
    Then God addresses Barack. "Barack, what do you believe in?'' He replies: "I believe you're in my chair."

Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

obama was elected President of the United States AND by all the children we raised!

Can't think of a more funnier story then that.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    This will be a fun thread to tell your best story true or a joke on Obama. I shall start.

Al Gore, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama go to heaven... God addresses Al first...
    ''Al, what do you believe in?'' Al replies: "Well, I believe that I won that
    election, but that it was your will that I did not serve. I've come to
    understand that now.'' God thinks for a second and says: "Very good. Come and
    sit at my left.'' God then addresses Bill. "Bill, what do you believe in?'' Bill
    replies: "I believe in forgiveness. I've sinned, but I've never held a grudge
    against my fellow man, and I hope no grudges are held against me.'' God thinks
    for a second and says: "You are forgiven, my son. Come and sit at my right.''
    Then God addresses Barack. "Barack, what do you believe in?'' He replies: "I believe you're in my chair."

Thank you very much
    I believe it's a pretty fun joke when Al, Bill and Barry are facing ANYTHING at the same time. =)
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Glenn is a one trick pony if I ever seen one.

Quote Originally Posted by seatonheating View Post
    Glenn is a one trick pony if I ever seen one.
    Hey season you need to come in out of the cold there and warm up a little. Life is to much fun to be so cold and uptight all the time. You should stay with the spirit of the thread here or go hijack another thread or just get a life. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Obama, Biden, and Pelosi meet with the surgeon general for a special checkup.

The SG says, "well, there is good news and bad news. The good news is you all have a 180 IQ."

That's fine they all agreed, but what is the bad news?

SG says, "It is equally divided between the three of you."
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Obama has ordered that the term "Islamic Radicalism" be removed from national security documents. It's being replaced with "Allahu Akbar!"
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater