Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy1010 View Post
    I swear ROBO, were in the same boat. No matter what the room temp is, my wife has to have the ceiling fan on. Directly over me while sleeping.

I sware if I turn it off, it has a lightest click sound known to the human ear..and she wakes up "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" lmao

Not only has it on, but sometimes i wake up and feel like im underneath a friggin Blackhawk!!!!

I can be bald and still feel my hair blowing into the pillow!!!!

i told her i wanna change the room around, she thinks its for looks...but she has NO IDEA!
    HAH! A kindred spirit indeed. The old house we lived in had a lower ceiling with a fan over the bed. Then the wife wanted to put the bed up on blocks to make it higher. I was starting to worry that if I got excited while laying on my back I was going risk getting something wacked off, and not in the good way! Then again, it was difficult to think about sex when you worry that you are going to get your backside whacked on the upstrokes.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by Stamas View Post
    Maybe there's another need for air circulation?
    Is methane gas heavier or lighter than air??
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy1010 View Post
    I swear ROBO, were in the same boat. No matter what the room temp is, my wife has to have the ceiling fan on. Directly over me while sleeping.

I sware if I turn it off, it has a lightest click sound known to the human ear..and she wakes up "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" lmao

Not only has it on, but sometimes i wake up and feel like im underneath a friggin Blackhawk!!!!

I can be bald and still feel my hair blowing into the pillow!!!!

i told her i wanna change the room around, she thinks its for looks...but she has NO IDEA!
    Sounds like a universal problem. Maybe the problem is just like the woman that went to the doctor because she kept passing nickels. The doc says no problem and sent her home. A week later she started passing quarters so she went back to the doc. He says, "Lady I told you it's no problem, you're just going through your change!"

Maybe someone should come up with a fan retrofit kit that would include different blade brackets so the blades wouldn't have any pitch!!

While I've never been involved in supermarkets I understand thinking for the past 30 years or so is to allow a warm stratified layer at the high ceilings and move air below in a laminar (sideways) flow. The high layer acts to keep the cold air low where they want it.
    So push air down when heat's wanted and get a floor fan for summer. That's if you have high cielings.
    Tracers work both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendo View Post
    Is methane gas heavier or lighter than air??
    Lighter. If you've never had the sheets float off of your bed at night, you are just not eating enough chile during the day.

ceiling fans

I do a lot of light commercial jobs(charter schools,day cares,state & county buildings(welfare type). All of these jobs have 1 thing in common.....A woman director with a degree making 6 figures and in love with cieling fans. It drives me crazy, their unit fans have to be on all during occupied hours for proper IAQ and they are always set at 75/70. All the cielings are at 9' and they want a fan in every group area,class or conference room. I tell them that it's a collosal waste of money and energy and they give me that look that say's "Iv'e got a degree and your just an old ac guy and what do you know". I hate friggin cieling fans what a joke they are in AZ.

what happened to the turd?
    Some Talk, Some Do
    "keeping condensing pressures low and evaporator pressures high"
    Comfort is my goal
    Blog
    Web
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by ACFIXR View Post
    I do a lot of light commercial jobs(charter schools,day cares,state & county buildings(welfare type). All of these jobs have 1 thing in common.....A woman director with a degree making 6 figures and in love with cieling fans. It drives me crazy, their unit fans have to be on all during occupied hours for proper IAQ and they are always set at 75/70. All the cielings are at 9' and they want a fan in every group area,class or conference room. I tell them that it's a collosal waste of money and energy and they give me that look that say's "Iv'e got a degree and your just an old ac guy and what do you know". I hate friggin cieling fans what a joke they are in AZ.

Are you sure you don't like them just a little bit?

Quote Originally Posted by ACFIXR View Post

Are you sure you are not transferring your disdain of something, or someone else to the ceiling fans?

The turd never worked anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Lighter. If you've never had the sheets float off of your bed at night, you are just not eating enough chile during the day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12