Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Network 8000

Yeah I can see it now , Invensys, Honeywell, and Johnson all fall to whatever conrtol brand it is you are selling,,,

You're funny though and you do sound sincere,,, Kudos/

You know what the irony in your statement is...

That I don't sell ANY brand at all...

As far as me sounding sincere...Thats because I am...

Your customers will like you more for job well done VS. trying to lock them in...

I prefer to buy a Chiltons or a diagnostic tool when the "Check Engine" Light come on..instead of depending on the car dealership to tell me my oxygen sensor needs replacement for $750...When I can replace it for $89..
    By the way my car still runs great..
    IF YOU BUILD IT...THEY WILL COME!!!...

I give the CUSTOMER AKA : THE PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT / PAID for the EQUIPMENT / SOFTWARE the access they WANT , some want full blown , others do not , they sign a form based on what they requested , also notes that FULL ACCESS is available when they require / request it.

I hate to hear a salesman / programmer /tech tell the customer that it's their PANELS ( the control companies )

ere is a scenario t at I ave ran into more t an once,

I'm at a factory, and t e ead maintenance guy senses some c anges coming ( e's getting fired ) e eliminates all of t e passwords from t e system except for is, e t en leaves, We get a call t at no one can get into t e system no one is familiar wit it. We go out punc in t e backdoor password and set up t eir password structure,,

If t ere were no backdoor password w at do we do ? T row out t e controller and sell t em a new one ?

Your H not working ?

Theres away around the EVERYTHINGS changed problem

I have some microzones that has a password and the tech quit and now we can't get in. Will someone please post/repost how to get access?

Do you have PSI software ?

just pull the file and edit it off line, the password willbe there,

Ya its kinda funny how simple they made it ... I gather it was an oversight ...

Just "get" the file then you can edit if offline and change it to the password you want or add the users you want after that ... YOu may have to add the new user and password to your PSI Setup ....

Well considering that you can buy Eclypse Problock and get a free universal password for the devices becuase they can't figure out a password structure that works, I think it is not giving away too much here to tell you that getting the file from a device level controller and editing it offline is how you get the passwords that are in it,, I am sure that most people in the control biz are aware of that one.

Thanks Title. I forgot about that. Kinda like doing a report in Signal.

Quote Originally Posted by ;1011636
    user=
    password=

Example; password for today would be "1826"

NOTE: Please don't give out information like that via this forum!

[Edited by BC1 on 02-16-2006 at 11:45 AM]
    I have worked with network 8000 and know a lot of the tricks, but I have a issue I need some help with. I have a customer that just bought a used Siebe 86120 GCM. I've been asked to replace his dead one with this used unit. I connected to it with XPSI in terminal mode only to find that the default user name and password have been changed. I contacted the seller to see if they had the user name and password and they did not. I tried the BC back door to no avail. Does anybody know the back door user name and password for a siebe 86120 GCM? If so please email me. Thanks, Boardsmoker. Never mind I forgot about the zero thing. I'm in.
    Last edited by boardsmoker; 04-02-2008 at 02:42 PM. Reason: found the snswer to my question

Looking for a controls technician to perform regular scheduled PM (sub-contract) on Siebe with MSC, MPC controllers in Toronto.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast