Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Network 8000

Signal Backdoor?????

We have Signal Ver. 4.4.1 running Win98. I'm have moved the system to a newer platform (VMware) but I'm having problem's with the security device that should be installed on the parallel port (the server has no parallel port). I keep getting the message that the software has not been enabled. Is there a way around that?

I have a question regarding MZII/PSI in the NW8000 family and hope someone from this forum would be able to help me with this.

I am having trouble talking to MZII controller when directly connected from my Windows 7 64-bit PC.

I am using a standard RJ11 to RS232 converter and took the other end of RS232 to a RS232 to USB serial converter connected to my PC's USB port (COM6).

Now, I launched the MZII PSI software and entered the credentials. It says not connected. After reading several highly useful posts in this forum I understand that, PSI should be able to detect the MZII device with out actually having to enter the device address. Inspite of entering the device address, PSI is unable to find the device and asks me Retry or Quit? Generate node list doesn't help either. Can someone please help me with this?

Also, I was wondering if there is a way to troubleshoot why 2 MZII's won't communicate in a network of 12 MZII controllers ASD bus? What would be the best way to go about that?

Any inputs would be highly appreciated.

Is it possible to copy/clone a GCM and drop it in another gcm , then just rename and reset IP?

Quote Originally Posted by techgabe View Post
    Is there some type of secret club that we don't know about??
    If the only thing keeping a customer from leaving you is because you know a "secret password", that's ridiculous.
    If anybody wants the the backdoor, just post your email. BTW, I have the backdoor for Signal as well.
    Hi techgabe,

can you send me the GCM/LCM backdoor access. My email is in my profile.
    Thanks in advance.

Carlos

8 post on this forum all 8 are identical.

Consider this your only warning. You created spam. The next event you will be removed as a spammer.

-Dad

Yes.. I realize you guys can't see it as I removed them all.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456