Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fact-a-day

The purpose of this thread is for people from different backgrounds and areas of expertise to share knowledge in that popular calendar style we all know(i think everyone has gotten one of these for a gift at least once).

The idea is for people to learn something a bit interesting they may never have thought about. Facts only please. Topics from food(Buffalo wings, Philly cheese steaks), to cars, to historic hometown events, and everything in between are allowed.

I know we already have a trivia game here but who cares what the Dad in "Father Knows Best" did for a living? Let your personal knowledge shine through for all to see. You may even learn a thing or 2 .

Ok for you guys that wrestle in school.I'm sure you all have herd of the granby roll.

Thats right invented in perfected right here in Norfolk --
    Virginia..the same place that even Elvis was so fond of.

If I recall we were one of the first to have the waffle iron icecream cones.

I remember those Icecream like it was yesterday.I can remember waiting in the car,and this angel roll out to the car on skate and ask what will you have!

I was only six at the time,but that was the day that I realize that woman had better looking legs then guys.

The Elephant has a gestation (pregnancy) period of 22 months. Talk about a living hell for daddy. We thought we had it bad.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes. Lucky pig.

A bear does **** in the woods.

Lockhart is THE Bar B Q Capitol of Texas!

Jam spreads easier than jelly.

Cigarettes help kill you(just a reminder to all you nice folks who may share my bad habit and made a resolution).

R12, I may need a sampling of the BBQ you claim is best just to be sure it is indeed a fact.

The term "Redneck" was given to southern farmers who used to walk behind mules while plowing. They often held their head down to look at the plow in front of them. Thus the sun beating down on the back of their neck all day made their neck red most of the time.

And ya'll thought we was jus a bunch of inbreed idiots. You be suprise how much learning I got the third year in the 5th grade.

You be suprise how much learning I got the third year in the 5th grade.

Did I hear an echo?

Speaking of echoes, a duck's quack does not echo.

Meats and protiens will produce foul smelling gas when it is passed and fruits and vegatables will produce more gas than normal although not so smelly. The average human passes gas 14 times a day.

And there are no average humans either.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast