Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Does anyone know where I can get them? I want to get some of my own for places you go and they have to track down the key.

    I want to get a single edge honeywell, as well as the double edge one. I am also looking for the "Triangle" shaped key for the T87 round covers.

    I also want to find a large key for outside water faucets. There are 2 sizes, and I have the smaller one.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Rochester, NY
    I've been able to get replacement keys from the local Honeywell dealer - all of what you are looking for. Any plumbing wholesaler should have a 4-way hose bib key that will cover a multitude of valves. I think I paid about $4 for mine.

  3. #3
    I've always kept one of those supplied when I install covers, if I am the servicing dealer than I need one... this goes for equipment panel locks too.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    South Carolina
    screwdriver works

  5. #5
    Originally posted by duc dowg
    screwdriver works
    So, you are the one! :-)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.
Comfortech 365