Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: cash jobs

Originally posted by levi
    Mr. Andserco this is for you! 2 day job...2 men....$1400 in materials.....$1600 direct and indirect overhead....you can figure out the rest. Just because I ask some stupid questions on the internet doesn't mean I'm totally lost here:-)

Mr. Levi if you think that is profit on the job,then I hope you prosper in your business...Or I smell a side job wondering how he can hide it from his personal taxes..Lets us know what your accountant has to say,Oh by the way you might have to pay him something for his time, there goes some that profit.......

[Edited by andserco on 01-09-2005 at 11:32 AM]

Originally posted by andserco
    Originally posted by levi
    Mr. Andserco this is for you! 2 day job...2 men....$1400 in materials.....$1600 direct and indirect overhead....you can figure out the rest. Just because I ask some stupid questions on the internet doesn't mean I'm totally lost here:-)

Mr. Levi if you think that is profit on the job,then I hope you prosper in your business...Or I smell a side job wondering how he can hide it from his personal taxes..Lets us know what your accountant has to say,Oh by the way you might have to pay him something for his time, there goes some that profit.......

Smile

No.........accountant would be part of indirect overhead.....thanks for your well wishes

Where do you suppose your customer got the $4,000 in cash?

Seattle Pioneer

how do you figure there's no paper trail? did the store where you bought your materials bury the sale? my buddy thinks that having "cash sale" on his receipts is hiding something. but the store puts his first name in the ordered by box. so he's only foolin himself. the store lookin at a big fine will give him up in a heartbeat.

Haven't meet, but I would say you are not smart enough to get away with hiding money from the IRS. Will you be writing a book soon "How I didn't pay any taxes on cash jobs"?

All the IRS has to do is look for the new HVAC company located in Tavernier, Fla and start auditing.

Originally posted by NormChris

All the IRS has to do is look for the new HVAC company located in Tavernier, Fla and start auditing.

lol.....now thats got him sweating and wondering why he even asked that question or if their might be an IRS agent looking on this sight for answers how to fix his furnace.

Re: okay then

[/B][/QUOTE]WHAT is the right moral thing to do?? [/B][/QUOTE]

And who's morals are we using?... everyone has a different idea of morality...

All of you are envious of poor ole levi

BE HONEST!! Either you have done it or would do it!!

Re: All of you are envious of poor ole levi

Originally posted by rob10
    BE HONEST!! Either you have done it or would do it!!
    Are you saying Levi should put it in his Jeans.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Wink If he can live with that decision

I'm cool with it!!

Red face

Guys like normchris definetly make me chuckle.....hey norman, maybe you would like to come on down to Tavernier and have a beer with 6'3" 245lb levi....actualy levi is my son's name....he is five...but could probably kick your ass also :-) Anyways I've been a member here since 1999 (came over from area51) and don't pay too much attention to posters like norman. I went through a divorce last year that kept me off the internet for 9 month's and consequently forgot my username so had to reregister last summer. Again thanks for the constructive advice gentlemen,
    everything will definetly be on the books.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast