Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: cash jobs

Threatening Norm is childish and well...moronic.
    As is now saying you will put the dough in the books just in case some IRS dude is hanging out here.
    Anyway, put enough in to cover your material and expenses, you can send the rest to me or put it in your sock drawer.......
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Uh Oh Norm, Now he's wanting to whoop your ass. I got your back if ya need it

Levi, you're asking people with all differant value systems a shady, loaded question of right and wrong did you expect everyone to give you the answers you wanted to hear? Also the IRS is pretty tricky, my wife could tell you all kinds of funny stories.

Ever hear of 5%....? Guys who hang out in bars and other places, they get personal info just to turn you into the irs, they get 5% of whatever the irs finds.
    I know they used to be around, not sure if they still are.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

No Mattm, I expected exactly what I recieved, remember I've been lurking here for over 5 years. Constructive critism is a good thing, but certain members here just like to criticize and make judgements. Thats okay though,
    I'll be posting a lot more stupid questions in the future because fortunetly not everyone here is like that. Until then, goodnight!

I dont think you need to question Norm I think he knows a little. How old are you? Who gives a crap how big you are.maturity comes with age

Originally posted by duc dowg
    How old are you? Who gives a crap how big you are.
    I hear tale that God created man, then Sam Colt made them equal.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

?

You under priced the job, about 1600 dollars, don't worry about it.

How can you expect to grow your business when you steal all of the profits?

Put all the money you bring in into the till, so when you need new ladders, a brake or a recovery machine the money is there.

Everyone puts a few dollars in their pockets when the opportunity arises. But large amounts like that are needed to make your biz work. It is a new biz right? You probably won't make that much money your first year anyway and will have enough deductions so ya won't owe that much tax.
    That is why so many restaurants get in trouble, it is a cash biz and the urge to put the money in your pocket is often too great. Before ya know it, they have nice cars and stuff but their biz is bankrupt. And try to lose a little weight there, when ya get older it is hard on the old ticker.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234