Outlaw Circumcision? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    One person Hugh.......and he is going to have to circulate a petition to get it on the docket or whatever.

Of course San Fran.....he might be able to do it......but I highly doubt the votes could be found.

This guy probably blames his 2 inch penis on a drunken mohel......

One person Hugh yet you make it sound like its some sort of mass movement..

One person...with a 2 inch weiner.....

drunken jewish mohel....... with a dull knife cause he was too cheap to have it properly sharpened....

the crackalackin........

bored today Hugh ??? or did you pull a ***** and not read the whole story ???
    Who has been drinking? Your post is a bit disjointed this evening.

I was unaware that an issue had to be beyond the level of a small city like San Francisco for it to be worth of discussion.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    If circumcision has nothing to do with Christianity then why was it an issue? Sorry but you are wrong here.

Paul made the claim that is was not necessary for a non Jew to be circumcised to become a follower of Christ. That is true. However, many, many churches including those I have had membership in teach that it is the Christian thing to do although not required.

This issue is both a religious and health issue.

Bottom line, as long as there are some who believe and practice it on a religious basis then making it a crime is a clear violation of personal religious freedom. You can't deny that it is a Jewish requirement even though you may disagree that it is related to Christiananity.
    It is not a requirement of 99% of Christians if not all. I mean Coptics maybe but I doubt even they would require it.

I was unaware that an issue had to be beyond the level of a small city like San Francisco for it to be worth of discussion.
    City? It is ONE GUY.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post

drunken jewish mohel....... with a dull knife cause he was too cheap to have it properly sharpened....

Oy! gevald...
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

I wonder if "the boys by the bay" have got a new trend going. Maybe causing some problems at emergency rooms. Reminds me of a bathroom wall in remote alaska.
    " just got circumcised, cant recommend it"

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    City? It is ONE GUY.

Somewhere along the line I must have missed the minimum requirement for a post passing muster. So, from now on I guess no post is valid if it is about one guy.

I stand corrected once again. Eventually, I hope to learn the rules here.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Somewhere along the line I must have missed the minimum requirement for a post passing muster. So, from now on I guess no post is valid if it is about one guy.

I stand corrected once again. Eventually, I hope to learn the rules here.
    Hugh, it is a story about one guy. You were wrong about the Muslim aspect of it, the Christian aspect of it and you turned it into a liberal thing too somehow.

In other words, God knew a great deal more about what was best for the health of his creation than man when he ordered it.. Then it took mankind thousands of years to reach the era of modern medicine and figure out that God had it right in the first place.

Now we have God haters who want to defy God and make criminals out of Jews and Christians for practicing their religion thru the act of circumcision.
    Nowhere in the Old Testament does God call for circumcision for health reasons.

Reminds me of a joke:

Q: How do you circumcise an Iranian?

A: You Can't, theres no end to those pricks

I stand corrected on Islam and circumcision. I was incorrect in stating that Islam is against it.

Circumcision is both a Jewish and Christian act clearly stated in the Bible. Regardless, if this passes which it has a fair chance of doing to in San Francisco then they are making an act of religion illegal.
    I think I'll get my obsidian knife and sacrifice a chicken or goat on the altar in my back yard.

Its not a whole city Hugh. Its one wackjob...... the only reason this is probably making the news is because of the subject.

This guy doesnt stand a chance in hell of even getting enough signatures to get the thing to the point of being voted on.

Oh and I hope I didnt offend anyone with my drunken jewish mohel comments..... I have nothing against the jewish people.... but I just couldnt resist that.

Anyhow... it just might be exactly what happened to that di*kless publicity seeking ahole.
    One things for _______ sure, Plymouth rock didnt land on Obamas sorry ___. That ___ __ _ _____ wasnt nowhere near america a million years ago. He aint even a ______, he is half african and half american.

kenney t Guest

WHY does this guy wants circumcision banned?
    It's a mechanical device, designed by humans, built by humans and operated by humans. What could possibly go wrong?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast