Outlaw Circumcision?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Outlaw Circumcision?

Now it seems that some liberals in San Francisco want to make it a crime to practice your religion.

Both Jews and Christians have their baby boys circumcised at birth for religious reasons.

If this city bill passes it will be a crime punishable by a fine and jail time. Now if this were an Islamic practice no such bill would be proposed. Muslims will now have more freedom of religion than Jews and Christians, JUST LIKE in the Arab world but now here in the U.S.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/polit...316878.html?dr
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Actually Hugh I am not supposed to be here.

But anyway that rule came from the First 5 books of the bible. 6000 years ago.
    There were moral laws, like the ten commandments, Honor your Father and Mother.

Then there were civil laws. Like if you dig a hole, put a barrier around it.

Then there was dietary laws.... Like don't something that is already dead.

Then there were hygiene laws. Washing of hands

Along with that was circumcision.
    The foreskin of the penis can and will harbor bacteria even today as our hygiene is 100% better.

A woman's vagina is a perfect a perfect target for that.
    Especially for a "Any Port in a Storm".

Check out cervical cancer rates on this.

Ok I said it. But to answer your question......Circumcision is a personal choice.
    It's up to what the girl is used to.
    Cut it off at age 20?

Quote Originally Posted by oroy54 View Post
    Actually Hugh I am not supposed to be here.

But anyway that rule came from the First 5 books of the bible. 6000 years ago.
    There were moral laws, like the ten commandments, Honor your Father and Mother.

Then there were civil laws. Like if you dig a hole, put a barrier around it.

Then there was dietary laws.... Like don't something that is already dead.

Then there were hygiene laws. Washing of hands

Along with that was circumcision.
    The foreskin of the penis can and will harbor bacteria even today as our hygiene is 100% better.

A woman's vagina is a perfect a perfect target for that.
    Especially for a "Any Port in a Storm".

Check out cervical cancer rates on this.

Ok I said it.

In other words, God knew a great deal more about what was best for the health of his creation than man when he ordered it.. Then it took mankind thousands of years to reach the era of modern medicine and figure out that God had it right in the first place.

Now we have God haters who want to defy God and make criminals out of Jews and Christians for practicing their religion thru the act of circumcision.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Now it seems that some liberals in San Francisco want to make it a crime to practice your religion.

Both Jews and Christians have their baby boys circumcised at birth for religious reasons.

If this city bill passes it will be a crime punishable by a fine and jail time. Now if this were an Islamic practice no such bill would be proposed. Muslims will now have more freedom of religion than Jews and Christians, JUST LIKE in the Arab world but now here in the U.S.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/polit...316878.html?dr
    "One city resident is proposing a ballot measure that would ban circumcision in the City, according to the San Francisco Examiner" Quoted from your link.

LOL. Ok if he gets enough signatures to put it on the ballot and then get enough votes to pass it, then maybe. This is why the founding father's did not want a true democracy.

And somehow you were able to bring Islam into this in a derogatory way. Good one.

Hugh, I read the article... Something is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    "One city resident is proposing a ballot measure that would ban circumcision in the City, according to the San Francisco Examiner" Quoted from your link.

LOL. Ok if he gets enough signatures to put it on the ballot and then get enough votes to pass it, then maybe. This is why the founding father's did not want a true democracy.

And somehow you were able to bring Islam into this in a derogatory way. Good one.
    Not just somehow sir. Islam is historically very, very anti circumcision. The circumcised were to be killed when discovered.

Currently, any law that shows diversity towards Muslims is politically a good thing and any law making Jews and Christians to be under subjection is promoted.

Muslims can pray in schools and public buildings but a Christian must not! Perform a seach on the issue for yourself and you will find examples.

Not just somehow sir. Islam is historically very, very anti circumcision. The circumcised were to be killed when discovered.

Currently, any law that shows diversity towards Muslims is politically a good thing and any law making Jews and Christians to be under subjection is promoted.

Muslims can pray in schools and public buildings but a Christian must not! Perform a seach on the issue for yourself and you will find examples.
    This is about one guy lol.

Where did you get that Islam is against circumcision? Most of the men circumcized on the planet are Muslim.

In other words, God knew a great deal more about what was best for the health of his creation than man when he ordered it.. Then it took mankind thousands of years to reach the era of modern medicine and figure out that God had it right in the first place.

Now we have God haters who want to defy God and make criminals out of Jews and Christians for practicing their religion thru the act of circumcision.
    Christianity has nothing to do with circumcision.

One person Hugh.......and he is going to have to circulate a petition to get it on the docket or whatever.

Of course San Fran.....he might be able to do it......but I highly doubt the votes could be found.

This guy probably blames his 2 inch penis on a drunken mohel......

One person Hugh yet you make it sound like its some sort of mass movement..

One person...with a 2 inch weiner.....

drunken jewish mohel....... with a dull knife cause he was too cheap to have it properly sharpened....

the crackalackin........

bored today Hugh ??? or did you pull a ***** and not read the whole story ???
    "Maybe I am a welfares queen"

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

He actually said that

This is about one guy lol.

Where did you get that Islam is against circumcision? Most of the men circumcized on the planet are Muslim.
    I stand corrected on Islam and circumcision. I was incorrect in stating that Islam is against it.

Circumcision is both a Jewish and Christian act clearly stated in the Bible. Regardless, if this passes which it has a fair chance of doing to in San Francisco then they are making an act of religion illegal.

I stand corrected on Islam and circumcision. I was incorrect in stating that Islam is against it.

Circumcision is both a Jewish and Christian act clearly stated in the Bible. Regardless, if this passes which it has a fair chance of doing to in San Francisco then they are making an act of religion illegal.
    Circumcision has NOTHING to do with Christianity. Remember the discussion Paul had about the converted gentiles?

Christianity has nothing to do with circumcision.
    There you are incorrect. It is typically a Christian thing to do with male newborns. I have attended several churches during my life and each one of them taught circumcision.

Circumcision is both a healt and religious issue.

Circumcision has NOTHING to do with Christianity. Remember the discussion Paul had about the converted gentiles?
    If circumcision has nothing to do with Christianity then why was it an issue? Sorry but you are wrong here.

Paul made the claim that is was not necessary for a non Jew to be circumcised to become a follower of Christ. That is true. However, many, many churches including those I have had membership in teach that it is the Christian thing to do although not required.

This issue is both a religious and health issue.

Bottom line, as long as there are some who believe and practice it on a religious basis then making it a crime is a clear violation of personal religious freedom. You can't deny that it is a Jewish requirement even though you may disagree that it is related to Christiananity.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast