Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

0 0%
  • NO

2 100.00%

Confused air-duct cleaning for residential home. YES OR NO & WHY

Hi Guys:
    We often get coupons for air-duct cleaning for residential home and we would like to know what you think about it.
    Our house is 10 years old and we have never done anything with the ducts. The grilles look dirty so we assume that the ducts are dirty too.
    Thanks

From the independent articles I've read and people in the I've spoken to in the industry its pretty much a waste of time and a money maker for the company.

Quote Originally Posted by tedybear View Post
    Hi Guys:
    We often get coupons for air-duct cleaning for residential home and we would like to know what you think about it.
    Our house is 10 years old and we have never done anything with the ducts. The grilles look dirty so we assume that the ducts are dirty too.
    Thanks
    Due to your 2005 multiple posts about a legal matter and the fact you WERE registered as a Professional Member. I have some serious doubt concerning this post and poll. I smell another legal case brewing which this site can't be a part of.

Since you joined in 2005 and became a Pro member on the honor system I also challenge that you are a professional in our industry. You have been set back to the ranks of a regular member. You will now need to speak with the Membership Committee to reinstate your professional status.

This thread is closed and under review.