+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nintendo

Post Likes
    I grew up on attrie (dont think thats right)but I did get an nintendo has any of the younger people had one? got mine out tonight for the kids. Its been in a box for years. They love it!

Post Likes
    It's cool you've still got it. We bought Namco museum for N2 and it has all the old school games except Duck Hunt. Now that's a classic.

Post Likes
    got it

Post Likes
    zelda
    super marieo1 2 & 3
    ecietbike
    rc pro am

Post Likes
    Originally posted by mattm
    N2 .
    I meant PS2 my bad. Do you have any of those new things that plug straight up to the tv? w/ pac-man and such. Those are pretty fun.

Post Likes
    The only old system we have left is an old Sega with probably 30 games. I can at least beat my son at these.

Post Likes
    We have ps2 but the nintendo games are priceless the graphics are so old it aint funny

Post Likes
    A while back I found my old Coleco head to head football w/the bright led as you and the duller ones as the apponent. How corney now but in the day it was the chit.

Post Likes
    I love nintendo,I actaully like it better than alot of the video game systems out now.

Post Likes
    Even before Atari was Odysee. I had them both . Remember the controller with only a joystick and 1 button ? I also have my Nintendo up in the attic in a box somewhere. I pulled it out a few years ago for my son who is now 9. He looked @ Excitbike and said " You HAD to play THIS when you were younger? I feel sorry for you !!" LOL

Post Likes
    We had odyssey too, hell we had the first pong game.
    I was hooked on Zelda, what a great game as was Contra, Metroid and of course Mario.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes
    those games are fun but the sports games were pretty bad

Post Likes
    Never got into sports games, my kids were too good and would laugh will kicking my sorry ass.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes
    Originally posted by mattm
    A while back I found my old Coleco head to head football w/the bright led as you and the duller ones as the apponent. How corney now but in the day it was the chit.
    Mattm,

That game has been brought back out again ! I had one of the old Coleco's myself and just had to get one of the new ones. It's now green, but the same bright and dim LED's

Post Likes
    I played atari back in the day, had around a dozen games for it. Usually had to fight mom to get my chance to play too lol.

My 1st system that was actually "mine" was the original Ninteno. Oddly enough, excite bike was the 1st game I ever played on it. Back then, sure the games kinda sucked, but man where they fun! Then along game the original sega (way before the genisis), had some lame games though. Moved onto the Super Nintendo and Sega genisis, the games were even more fun, challenging and addicting. Once playstation came out I remember thinking how in the world could games get any more realistic than this?! Seeing suspension move in my racing games was just mind blowing, plus getting to use a wheel and pedals.. increadible!

Thats about where I left off with my hard core gaming. I have a PS2 and X-box but don't play them too often unfortunately.

I know it's getting away from video games, but I've started playing Richard Burns Rally on my computer. Man, this is honestly as close as I think they can come to real racing before they have to start chucking dirt at you.

Ahhhh, the good ole memories! I've often wanted to dig out them old games, hook em up and spend a weekend reliving my childhood memories.

Post Likes
    i grew up with Odessey (i remember a steering wheel) Atari 2600/5200 and Nintento. now i have 3 kids (12,11,& 8). now we have 2 GameCubes, X-Box, and Nintendo 64 and 4 GameBoys, 4 PCs and a laptop all with cordless DSL. Well.. at least they're not spoiled. Boy, how times change.
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

Post Likes
    my daughter (8) just informed me we still have a Sega Genesis. no wonder they never leave the house. i'm gonna go kill the breaker now.
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

Post Likes
    When my generation hits retirement age, there will be a bunch of old men/women is the retirement homes playing Video games all day
    You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel...

http://rapalaguy.spaces.live.com/

Post Likes
    I remember the Atari TV tennis I call it that because thats what it seemed like to me.
    Saddle Up!

Post Likes
    I still have all my old Nintendo stuff, I loved those games.
    We used to play contra, and the ice hockey one for hours. Also liked the Mike Tyson boxing one, it was a riot!
    Then I moved up to Sega, played hours of Mortal Combat!
    Resident Evil on PlayStation was good also...
    Live each day like it is your last, for one day you will be right!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in