+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nintendo

Post Likes
    I still have my origional Nintend9o system and all my games............got it for Christmas in 1989 after I begged for it cause all my friends had one LOL I have it hooked up and let my nieces play it.

I never really was any good at video games though, never had the patients for them either............I'd make a mistake and cuss at it LOL

I sucked at all those games, don't think I ever mastered one unless I was using that game genie.............anyone remember those?

Post Likes
    I grew up on the nintendo generation... Had the atari, which kicked butt... Then I got the nintendo, I almost liked duct hunt more than mario brothers... Then the game boy and was addicted to tetris for years... Then the original sega... Sold all of it when I got into hvac to buy tools...

Post Likes
    They always had secret codes and stuff, you would go nuts when ya found them, like in Contra you had unlimited ammo and go nuts blasting your way right through the game.
    That was very ingenious of the little chinks who developed them huh??
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes
    try...http://cheatplanet.com/ for cheat codes.
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

Post Likes
    Nothing like NES and Atari systems. I have over 120 Atari and around 100 NES games. Not to mention owning a PS2 and an X-Box. Atari has some great games including Halloween and Texas Chainsaw Massacre...based on the movies. Worth a pretty penny too. Atari also put out a few adult games like, Bachelor Party, Custard's Revenge, and Beat em and Eat em. Amongst others. Those are some funny games. But you can't beat playing River Raid for Atari, or Contra for NES.

Up up down down left right left right B A B A start

Get back to work.™

Post Likes
    Originally posted by tinner73
    try...http://cheatplanet.com/ for cheat codes.
    thats cool do you know of any others

Post Likes
    kids tell me...gamepro.com or use google.
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

Post Likes

Post Likes

Talking

I collect both the atari and nintendo games, systems. love to play them once in awhile. It amazes me that i still get stuck in the same spot as i did 20 years ago, and i can never beat the game. Along the same lines as Contra, Jackel was the best.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by square2round

That is so funny, I forgot all about that! LOL
    Live each day like it is your last, for one day you will be right!

Post Likes
    We bought a X Box about 6 months ago - favorite game is Sonic Collection - has every game Sonic had for the Genesis and the hand held the used to have. Really wish that they would make a Kid Chameleon for X Box - anyone ever play it?? This is before codes and we did not have the game shark so we would finally get past a level far after we should have gone to bed so we would leave the system on until we could play some more or all the lives where gone. Still my favorite game!! Road Rash is another good one - liked the 3rd one for Genesis - nothing like racing a group of bikers and wipping them with a chain or club 'em

Post Likes
    My husband and I would stay up all night playing nintendo "8 eyes". Never could beat the last level. Just pulled it out this X-mas for our 7 year old. Now I can't get past the first level.

Post Likes
    I'm not sure of the legal aspects of this, but there's ways you can play your old nintendo (or any system for that matter) on your x-box.

I haven't done it so I'm not 100% sure, but you have to modify your x-box a bit. Then you get the games off the net, upload them onto the x-box and play them. I know i'm missing several steps, but I'd imagine if you're that interested you'll find the info somewhere.

Post Likes
    That link I posted above lets you have access to almost every NES game - they have a limited number of licences so sometimes stuff is unavailable though.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by duc dowg
    those games are fun but the sports games were pretty bad
    You gotta be kiddin me. Tecmo Bowl with those Chicago Bears was the greatest game ever of its time and even for a long time after. I almost bought another nintendo second hand if I could ever find this game. 4 offensive plays and no way to change them but man we played that game for days at a time it seems like.

Post Likes
    Dad rebuilt our Nintendo this past summer. I FINALLY beat Zelda. I've been trying to do that since I was 5.

Mario I II and III, Zelda and Zelda II, Contra, Duck Hunt, Tetris, Mega Man, and The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were my favorite. That 7UP Game, Spot, was pretty fun two.

Chad's right. When we all get into nursing homes we are going to have LAN parties. The kids that happen to wander in the place are going to see us playing Halo and think we are a bunch of old geezers.
    "We are what we repeatedly do.
    Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."
    -Aristotle

Post Likes
    lol

Post Likes
    Originally posted by hvac r us 2

what am i missing

Post Likes
    Originally posted by gschra11
    The kids that happen to wander in the place are going to see us playing Halo and think we are a bunch of old geezers.
    Funny, I'm playing 30 min a night. Got it for christmas.

Anyone ever hear of vectrex, all in one system, just plug it in.
    now thosee were some crappy games. also had the atari, coleco, nintendo now addicted to the box, love the box

Post Likes
    Originally posted by duc dowg
    Originally posted by hvac r us 2

what am i missing
    It's the code for getting 30 guys for Contra.

Get back to work.™

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in