Nintendo - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nintendo

Originally posted by mattm
    A while back I found my old Coleco head to head football w/the bright led as you and the duller ones as the apponent. How corney now but in the day it was the chit.
    Mattm,

That game has been brought back out again ! I had one of the old Coleco's myself and just had to get one of the new ones. It's now green, but the same bright and dim LED's

I played atari back in the day, had around a dozen games for it. Usually had to fight mom to get my chance to play too lol.

My 1st system that was actually "mine" was the original Ninteno. Oddly enough, excite bike was the 1st game I ever played on it. Back then, sure the games kinda sucked, but man where they fun! Then along game the original sega (way before the genisis), had some lame games though. Moved onto the Super Nintendo and Sega genisis, the games were even more fun, challenging and addicting. Once playstation came out I remember thinking how in the world could games get any more realistic than this?! Seeing suspension move in my racing games was just mind blowing, plus getting to use a wheel and pedals.. increadible!

Thats about where I left off with my hard core gaming. I have a PS2 and X-box but don't play them too often unfortunately.

I know it's getting away from video games, but I've started playing Richard Burns Rally on my computer. Man, this is honestly as close as I think they can come to real racing before they have to start chucking dirt at you.

Ahhhh, the good ole memories! I've often wanted to dig out them old games, hook em up and spend a weekend reliving my childhood memories.

i grew up with Odessey (i remember a steering wheel) Atari 2600/5200 and Nintento. now i have 3 kids (12,11,& 8). now we have 2 GameCubes, X-Box, and Nintendo 64 and 4 GameBoys, 4 PCs and a laptop all with cordless DSL. Well.. at least they're not spoiled. Boy, how times change.
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

my daughter (8) just informed me we still have a Sega Genesis. no wonder they never leave the house. i'm gonna go kill the breaker now.
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

When my generation hits retirement age, there will be a bunch of old men/women is the retirement homes playing Video games all day
    You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel...

http://rapalaguy.spaces.live.com/

I remember the Atari TV tennis I call it that because thats what it seemed like to me.
    Saddle Up!

I still have all my old Nintendo stuff, I loved those games.
    We used to play contra, and the ice hockey one for hours. Also liked the Mike Tyson boxing one, it was a riot!
    Then I moved up to Sega, played hours of Mortal Combat!
    Resident Evil on PlayStation was good also...
    Live each day like it is your last, for one day you will be right!

I still have my origional Nintend9o system and all my games............got it for Christmas in 1989 after I begged for it cause all my friends had one LOL I have it hooked up and let my nieces play it.

I never really was any good at video games though, never had the patients for them either............I'd make a mistake and cuss at it LOL

I sucked at all those games, don't think I ever mastered one unless I was using that game genie.............anyone remember those?

I grew up on the nintendo generation... Had the atari, which kicked butt... Then I got the nintendo, I almost liked duct hunt more than mario brothers... Then the game boy and was addicted to tetris for years... Then the original sega... Sold all of it when I got into hvac to buy tools...

They always had secret codes and stuff, you would go nuts when ya found them, like in Contra you had unlimited ammo and go nuts blasting your way right through the game.
    That was very ingenious of the little chinks who developed them huh??
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

try...http://cheatplanet.com/ for cheat codes.
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

Nothing like NES and Atari systems. I have over 120 Atari and around 100 NES games. Not to mention owning a PS2 and an X-Box. Atari has some great games including Halloween and Texas Chainsaw Massacre...based on the movies. Worth a pretty penny too. Atari also put out a few adult games like, Bachelor Party, Custard's Revenge, and Beat em and Eat em. Amongst others. Those are some funny games. But you can't beat playing River Raid for Atari, or Contra for NES.

Up up down down left right left right B A B A start

Get back to work.

Originally posted by tinner73
    try...http://cheatplanet.com/ for cheat codes.
    thats cool do you know of any others

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast