Trane CSO

Thread: Trane CSO

Anybody have any info on Damuth Trane in Norfolk Virginia good or bad just looking for info..

Thanks

By your post I assume your looking at a CSO position.

I have met a lot of the people and toured the office. I was impressed. Very professional.

It is still a franchise but, operates like any mother Trane office.

If your a very dedicated person that goes to bed at night in your Trane approved pajamas, you'll be very happy and should make good money-after your first year.

Its a 5 year plan!!!

The pajamas are only year one. Your still hiding your feelings, wearing the stuff at home.

Year 2 its underwear and socks. Its still hidden but your wearing it to visit customers, kinda like a stepping out period.

Year 3 is all clothing must have the co logo.

Year 4 its co tattoos. This is a big step towards the co goal, your showing you really care, your arguing with customers by now since they dont see the product as the latest, greatest, bestest as you due. You know their wrong, just becuase they spent a half a million dollars on equipment and its never worked, geeze they dont have a clue you think to yourself.

Then your final step is the 5th yr, by now you feel your far superior to anyone not working for the co or in this field, your totaly brainwashed, you condesend to everyone, your even willing to challenge your superiors, back stab them to try and get ahead, they recognize youve fallen under the spell and send you for the final step. You get the co name carved into your hair and dye your balls orange to prove your a co man. Your 5 yr hazing is now complete.

Originally posted by Linden Swanson

If your a very dedicated person that goes to bed at night in your co approved pajamas, you'll be very happy and should make good money-after your first year.
    Your poor planning does not constitute an emergency on my part!!!!

I draw the line at dyeing my balls...