Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    Really printer?
    Sticking up for your children?
    You know full well exactly the kinda of liberals who come here solely to bash ANYTHING that doesnt fit their party line, until this post you werent one of them.
    Really disappointed , i thought you wanted to discuss things.
    My post has nothing about being liberal or conservative. It is about how we respond to each other. If someone wants to promote the party line that is their prerogative (Can't accuse Glen of not being consistent), if others decide otherwise that is their prerogative also. Not every post a person offers has to be a stellar one. If you do not like it just say that you disagree and outline why if you want. Taking the high road and not calling the other person a few bricks short of a load because of their beliefs shows class and goes a long way to promoting actual discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Here's a guide to hunting liberals, now that they are on the run;
    I miss Bloom County.

Quote Originally Posted by seatonheating View Post
    .........Also, no one has the right to influence my life but myself. Not a republican or a democrat. I repeat, no one.
    So no one has a right to debate you because it might influence your thinking? Wow that is profound. Well you should not enter into any debates in the future then you can't be influenced.

Also you need to avoid newspapers or news broadcasts because they may influence your life also. Hope you have a good peaceful life with no waves. Rest in peace. Thank you, thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Marc = king of copy and paste
    Yes he is. And there is nothing wrong with that, especially when a person can teach what they have copied in a useful manner. Marc is able to teach, he's just not much of a thinking person.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by seatonheating View Post
    Could care less really. Keep up the right-wing agenda and trying to brainwash everyone to think exactly like ya. Not gonna happen to me.

I'm too logical to give a rat's "you know what" about any of these political games. Looking at things right and left is a ridiculous notion to have and is an antiquated view.

Also, no one has the right to influence my life but myself. Not a republican or a democrat. I repeat, no one.
    Its typical of both sides to abuse their power, especially when they get into a mod position.

Congrats to you for freeing yourself from the oppressive right and left extremeist that run forums all over the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    I miss Bloom County.
    So do I. It was always a good balance to Doonesbury, which I used to like as well but it has become too blatantly leftist in the past few years.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    So no one has a right to debate you because it might influence your thinking? Wow that is profound. Well you should not enter into any debates in the future then you can't be influenced.

Also you need to avoid newspapers or news broadcasts because they may influence your life also. Hope you have a good peaceful life with no waves. Rest in peace. Thank you, thank you very much.
    I have to agree glenn. I read both left and right views of issues in order to determine what is most likely somewhere in between the two views.

When you choose a side, you may not always be a winner. But if you never choose a side, you can never be a winner. It's a guarantee that you are never going to achieve hitting something you don't ever shoot at.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post

Ha ha. Coming from someone that never listens to anything he doesn't agree with.

Are you sure you weren't talking about yourself with that post?

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I have to agree glenn. I read both left and right views of issues in order to determine what is most likely somewhere in between the two views.

When you choose a side, you may not always be a winner. But if you never choose a side, you can never be a winner. It's a guarantee that you are never going to achieve hitting something you don't ever shoot at.

Like I said earlier. Not everything is either "this" or "that", no matter how hard the government tries to make you think it is.

I can agree with left and I can agree with right, or I can agree with the middle. Depends on which is using the most common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Freoff View Post
    Its typical of both sides to abuse their power, especially when they get into a mod position.

Congrats to you for freeing yourself from the oppressive right and left extremeist that run forums all over the internet.
    The mods on this site are a good mix of liberal and conservative members. Maybe you should be more a part of our group before you start passing judgement based on one persons innability to express opinions for fear of having to actually take a stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Freoff View Post

This is exactly what im talking about.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

It's the Beav. And two other previously banned user names. We know who it is now

Gone again.

The mods on this site are a joke especially k-fridge who is on a powertrip with his lil mod title ahahahahaha

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast