Looking For Jobs In United Arab Emerates-Hot Spot

Cool

I wanted to know if anyone had any tips on how I can find an HVAC/R job in Dubai or Abu Dabi,UAE. I heard business is really booming in this area but I can't seem to get any companies to respond to resumes I've posted. Would you know of any companies there I can contact directly.

Talking

They love people with american citizenships over there. Make sure you get your neck removed befor you go. After all, you dont want to put your neck on the line do you?
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Check out the website for haliburton hbr. Also, be sure your life insurance is paid up. You don't want to leave you;r family penniless when you become the next internet video.
    I don’t always drink beer, but when I do I prefer Dos-Equis. I am the most interesting man in the world. Stay thirsty my friends.

Originally posted by sonoflaex3
    I wanted to know if anyone had any tips on how I can find an HVAC/R job in Dubai or Abu Dabi,UAE. I heard business is really booming in this area but I can't seem to get any companies to respond to resumes I've posted. Would you know of any companies there I can contact directly.

here u go http://www.hvacmechanic.com/careers/...alliburton.htm

KBR currently has immediate openings for HVAC Mechanics in the Middle East (Iraq, Afghanistan and Kuwait). This is a one year, open ended contract. KBR will pay for Transportation, Passport, Visa, living quarters and provide meals. This position will pay approximately 82K for the length of the contract and you may be eligible for tax exemption on the first 80K.

Check this site!

http://recruiting.dyncorp.com/

choose War Reserve Material and more in the bottom right hand corner!

Good Luck!, And keep your head down(on)

Thumbs up arab jobs

check this out i gotta a recruiters name and e-mail if you want to go. just e-mail me at crdean2400@yahoo.com and i'll give them to you. wish you the best of luck

Put your photo on your next post so we can see if the next guy on tv getting behead is you!!!!!!Good luck you will need it!!!!!