Barometeric Damper Calibration

I am just finishing up installing 2 Lochinvar 400,000 BTU/h boilers. There is a barometric damper on each boilers vent pipe(negative draft) right before they T into the main vent pipe that goes to the roof. Right now when I fire boiler 1 the damper for itself opens as it should. When I fire boiler 2 the damper for boiler 1 opens. I have not yet calibrated the dampers and am curious as to how you calibrate them?

manometer

Draft measurements will be needed in the appropriate locations during operation after warm up for both and individually. This method should insure that there is correct draft for both during any combination of firing.

This is not a DIY (Do It Yourself) project because of the possible dangers involved during and after.
    Yes, I've seen that before and it doesn't mean I like it.

I have a combustion analyzer to take all the measurements I need. I know that I need to take the "appropriate measurement in the appropriate locations" but where exactly is that. A foot from my boiler like I am doing a combustion analysis or closer to my damper, after my damper, or in multiple location? What is the general range for pressure, -0.??, I plan on contacting the manufacturer to get the exact values for this specific boiler. I am not a DIY, I just have never done this particular task. I will be doing this with someone who has done it many times before but I would like to hear other peoples advice on how best to calibrate a barometric damper. Thanks

When setting up any burner on an appliance that regulates stack draft with a damper, the very first step is getting the damper set up for the correct over-fire draft. The rest of the combustion analysis comes after that.

It's not unusual for a different damper to open before they've all been balanced. Once the dampers are set up individually, they will typically respond to the boiler stack branch on which they are mounted. If it doesn't work that way, you may have one hanging up or something.
    This message was packed by weight, not by volume.
    Some settling of the electrons may have occurred during shipping.

I got it all figured out. You can check out my other post "Boiler Common Venting" to see what I did to fix this problem.

Another question I have is how much the location of a barometric damper affects its operation? The manufacturer recommends 3 feet away from the boiler in the vertical piping. This particular job I had 2 stacked boilers so 3 feet of rise plus a t was not an option so I had to put the damper on the horizontal pipe.