Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Mind If I use one of those lol.
    If the shoe fits...

Now now pagey I was just giving you my take on your avatar and how it comes across well at least to me and I'm sure quite a few posters here besides myself, ace and printer excepted.

Like I reminded ace we did have another poster on here who had a picture of Hillary and he caught hell across the board of course this was during 2007 when Hillary was running. Just want to help you out. Nah you don't need to "reveal" any more on your beliefs as you have pretty well laid it out it to the astonishment of all.

It would be nice if you would allow as to where you were born and raised, how you became such a "liberal" and maybe what state you live in so we can better understand you. Nearly all the conservatives on this forum are an open book and if anything we need to be more concerned about our "safety" from the radical Muslims than those who deny the problem and even support there "faith".

Like we have our pictures up for all to see, etc. So join the crowd and at least share your back ground. I have on numerous occasions. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    If the shoe fits...
    Printer really I think you should not have posted that last picture. That in my opinion is very disgusting and over the top and probably out of bounds for posting lewd pictures. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Printer really I think you should not have posted that last picture. That in my opinion is very disgusting and over the top and probably out of bounds for posting lewd pictures. Thank you very much
    Hmmm... never really saw it that way. Thought they were more an educational pair used to teach students about poles and magnetism. Can't have a north pole without a south pole.

I guess the outfits are a little more advanced than the comic book characters from the 50's. Mind you if you think of the times and what people were used to (the kind of bathing suits they had then), a bunch of characters running around in pantyhose and skin tight outfits must have been very titillating. Probably more than one schoolgirl had lustful fantasies about Superman and Batman among others.

Funny that you would never see panty lines on the superheros from back then. Do you think they went commando or wore something real shear and silky underneath?

Well the pair do have their naughty bits covered up. Maybe it is their scrawny frame that makes them look unappealing. More traditional to have superheros with big, bulging, muscles.

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    I do not understand all this interest in avatars. It's just a picture. If you don't look at them they will not bother you.

Do any of you realize that what you condone here, avatar removal, will come back to bite you. Take the boy with the US Flag on his bike. If it were not for the PC police, situations such as it would never happen.
    I'm with ya on this one mancow
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Lewd? Why? Did it arouse you? OMG...it did, didn't it?

Hmmm... never really saw it that way. Thought they were more an educational pair used to teach students about poles and magnetism. Can't have a north pole without a south pole.

I guess the outfits are a little more advanced than the comic book characters from the 50's. Mind you if you think of the times and what people were used to (the kind of bathing suits they had then), a bunch of characters running around in pantyhose and skin tight outfits must have been very titillating. Probably more than one schoolgirl had lustful fantasies about Superman and Batman among others.

Funny that you would never see panty lines on the superheros from back then. Do you think they went commando or wore something real shear and silky underneath?

Well the pair do have their naughty bits covered up. Maybe it is their scrawny frame that makes them look unappealing. More traditional to have superheros with big, bulging, muscles.

I hate it when this old photo of me pops up. Everyone thinks I should still look like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I hate it when this old photo of me pops up. Everyone thinks I should still look like this.
    Yeah, hair styles do change.

Yeah, hair styles do change.
    At 57, I still have a full head of hair. It may be a little more silvery, but it is still all there.

Why, did it make you hyperventilate or that other word that rhymes with it. You know, it starts with a M

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Why, did it make you hyperventilate or that other word that rhymes with it. You know, it starts with a M
    That's weak ace. Not even worthy of a response similar to your side kick robo's post. You know you two should get a room and figure out your next "move". Come back when you got something better and take another tote to get your "creative" mind working. Thank you, thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

That's weak ace. Not even worthy of a response similar to your side kick robo's post. You know you two should get a room and figure out your next "move". Come back when you got something better and take another tote to get your "creative" mind working. Thank you, thank you very much
    Hey Glenn, here's some music you can play while staring at that picture; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWAwrMFtSvM

He must be mesmerized by now

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast