Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Have to agree with coolperfect, at least 18 and go to college to make something of myself.

My age that I am now. 57. I have enjoied my life but would not want to do it again. I love my grandchildren, but the youngest grandson has gone home now and the house is quite.

Now if I could have a 20 year old body that wouldl be different, but I would want to be where I aqm now.
    Len
    Old snipes don't die they just loose their steam

Red face

I don't wish to be any other age than I am now 51. I took a few bumps and had a few mistakes but , to wish to do them over would not be my idea of a good time.

I would like to see some of the women I had when I was young, ask them if they would do it over again..LOL

But, I am happily married, with (3) grandkids and wouldn't trade any of this to go back to my child hood.
    "Everyday above ground, is a good day".
    "But everyday that you have made a difference in someones life, may insure you stay above ground a little longer".<aircooled>

Same here, I'm happy at 50 and prefer to look for the future and what it brings instead of looking back at what could have been.

Well well i'd be maybe 14 or 15 and going to some of those oral parties i hear about. You know the ones they never had when i was 14 or 15.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Smile

Duc dowg you have been blessed. Vmc, How come the teachers are so much better looking now? I know, My daughter is one of them.

21 was a good age

If I only knew then what I know now, is the mantra of the ages. I remember people saying this ever since I was a young boy. When you are young this has no meaning. As you grow older you begin to understand.

Our experiences over time are what make us who we are. We can’t alter the past, but we can alter the future. If you are not happy with who you are today, then change who you will be tomorrow. The problem with always looking back, is you can’t see where you are going.

I am 48 my life has not been perfect, but it is my life. It is a life I have enjoyed very much.

A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Originally posted by snipe70e
    My age that I am now. 57. I have enjoied my life but would not want to do it again. I love my grandchildren, but the youngest grandson has gone home now and the house is quite.

Now if I could have a 20 year old body that wouldl be different, but I would want to be where I aqm now.
    Len
    Yeah I kinda of look at it that way too. I have been raising kids since I was 25 years old. For 35 years. My last one is still living here with us while he finishes college.(23yo)

If I was young again I would probably still make the same stupid mistakes. My kids make the same stupid mistakes as I did so it only stands to reason.

Everyone said that it is the most advantageous to take SS at age 62. So that is my target date in 2 more years.

physically, mentally and financially was best

but I wouldn't want to go thru the b.s. I went thru, to get back there.

54's not too bad but the memory loss and eyesite etc forget it.

I always say to the young guys "Don't Get Old"heh heh

21......Oh Sorry , Not how old would I want Her to be !!!...

An age where I recovered better then I do today, after a night like last night. I tried to hang with the big dawgs... hell I did hang with them, and man am I feelin it today.

15... the age when I decided to not follow my dreams and take Electrical Wiring at vo-tech and to instead go the college route... Here I am now, with no college degree...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast