Thumbs up

how many techs here use FieldPiece Instruments ? when i hvac schooling thats what we got. just wondering what everybody else uses. i heard Fluke was very good.

Cant go wrong at all with a field piece. A lot of them seem to be specifically designed with the tech in mind.

swat, thats what my teacher said too. i love my field piece, i have many differant heads for mine.

you guys sound like a bunch of homeowners shopping for equipment. It's not the brand, it's the features!
    "And remember my sentimental friend......that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" - Wizard of Oz.

I've owned probably twenty meters over the years, and here is my opinion:
    For an analog meter you can't do better than the old, big, black Simpson.
    For clamp-on ammeters, my choice is Amprobe.
    For a quality digital multimeter, Fluke is almost impossible to beat.

Of all the different meters I have shopped out though and in search of some of the perfect meters that do everything or most of the things I want them to do a base field piece unit can be all that you need. I am honestly not a fan of all the heads that come with it even though they are nice and what not but if you lose that meter and have all those heads you are really obligated to find the same meter over again. Not to mention the cost on some of those heads is as much as what a stand alone would cost.