Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

thanks guys

does herpies stay in Reno ?????

thank's guys you helped me a lot .son is fine with my decision

i've decided to stay home, and actually some of their weekend is snowboarding, which I don't do . but my son and I will be togeather on our snowmobiles in the Sierras for some quality time.

I'm the luckiest guy to have a son to work with. we used to lock horns, but i grew up a few years ago! thanks again

Yeah Drift, stay with your own gut feeling. There is a time for everything. Sounds like to me you've been a great Dad.

[Edited by oroy54 on 01-06-2005 at 12:19 AM]

thanks for the kind words 54

I think you are better off. Some of the other young guys may feel weird with pop hanging around.
    You had your time, now it is his time. That's how life is. After he gets married and you become granddad you will see plenty of him anyway.......
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Smile

thank's dice, he's the baby at 33 . have 3 daughters, and 7 grandchildrenthat call me papa ! life is good

Then you are way too old for that stuff, you're pecker might fall off........
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

My 20 yr. old son and I went to a

bachelor party of a mutual friend. My kids 1st one. Next day he told his Mom....... I wanna get married 4 or 5 times. I had no idea it wasn't all about the bachelor. They get the Dad and the brothers up there, and the best friends, it's a real cool family thing! I can't wait for my bachelor party!

Honest.

I wont miss my kids' bachelor party. Thats where you do the "It's every American mans birthright to get bare naked tittys rubbed in his face right before he gets married" toast!

[Edited by spotts on 01-06-2005 at 06:12 PM]
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Originally posted by Diceman
    The driving around part is great, but as far as the party, well I just don't see it.
    Get out of Town! Are you serious Dice?? I went to all of my nephews and also my son's. As well as some of my techs. It is not embarassing at all. It is just one of the little secrets that you share with your son.

Around here they call them "Stags". The men of the wedding party put it on. They sell tickets to everyone even if you don't intend on going. Then they raffle things off. The money raised is given to the groom to help pay for the honeymoon. Generally they rent a firehouse hall. Some of the women (relatives, not the dancers) make a covered dish. Also the womenfolk come pick up the boys and drive them home safely. Having Dad drive would be great. I know I wasn't in any shape to drive.

Go and have a great time.

[Edited by benncool on 01-06-2005 at 05:27 PM]

I would not have wanted my father at my bachelor party. Things happen and/or/do get out of control. If my son asked me I would probably turn it down or be there for only a short time.
    You may be the best of friends with your son, but his friends may have a different interpretation of having fun than you think.
    Unless there having a bachelor party at a local church then go for a drink or two and bail out quick.

By the way how was your bachelor party?

I can not understand this line of thinking at all.

What a great excuse to go out and get snookered, see some boobs and blame it on your son. It's the perfect plan, alibi, excuse.

I think my son, will be so much more tame than I was, that his buddies will think I am nuts.

Originally posted by Dowadudda
    I can not understand this line of thinking at all.

What a great excuse to go out and get snookered, see some boobs and blame it on your son. It's the perfect plan, alibi, excuse.

I think my son, will be so much more tame than I was, that his buddies will think I am nuts.
    Many D's didn't I adopt you as one of my sons back in '02 or '03?

Originally posted by geno54

By the way how was your bachelor party?

It was GREAT! Had it at my Dads house!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

driftwood it isn't about you this is about you son just go & help pay for the stripers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast