Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

is it right for dad to go to sons bachlor party. he want's me to go .also one of my son in laws will be going. I really don't wan't to go . i fell it will be embarrising. also i don't drink. am old 'and happily married. don't want to hurt son's feelings.

HELP

Will you feel bad if you miss it? You will only have one chance to do this(maybe) I'd go and do it 4 him- I'd feel bad about not going eventually and wouldn't get the chance to do it over. They're more fun when you don't drink, and maybe u can be designated driver for him.

Just because you cant order from the menu, doesnt mean you cant look at it.
    Go with your son, it would mean a lot.
    Im sure wifey will understand....
    In honor of Murray Woodgate (aka Carnak) 1961 - 2010

Thumbs down

Hell no don't go! It will ruin your son's time (if it is a real bach party). Just politely decline.
    "And remember my sentimental friend......that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" - Wizard of Oz.

Your going to let your dislikes of certain things, let you miss out on this. I hate sound harsh, but get over it. Not only go, but participate, maybe slightly if you must.

I mean my gosh.

My son is 9. I cherish the moments now, but ever since he was such a young guy, I always look forward to that kind of stuff when he's all grown up and a man.

I love the moments now, don't get me wrong, but when he's older, I am gonna have a blast. He don't have a choice, he'll have to drag me along, hunting, fishing, football games. I hate it for him, just thinking about it

Wink

thank's guys i'm not any kind of prud. I also should be a driver ,than guys will have a licence in 05. we have a great relationship, and are a father son carp. team. mom and daughter arn't too happy about the trip to reno. but what the hell, i'll probably go .
    maybe I should bring along a few tin knockers to see some real knockers !

The driving around part is great, but as far as the party, well I just don't see it.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

compromise is good, maybe i'll hit the tables when, and if a stripper shows. thank's Dice

Yeah, that's a good plan. Later on when his bride asks what went on there, you can say don't look at me, I wasn't there.......
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Talking

kinda like Shultz from hogan 's Heros

I KNOW NOTHING !

Originally posted by driftwood

compromise is good, maybe i'll hit the tables when, and if a stripper shows. thank's Dice
    That's what my Dad did.
    I just wish he had told me to wash the boob perfume off my head before going home.

Originally posted by driftwood

is it right for dad to go to sons bachlor party. he want's me to go .also one of my son in laws will be going. I really don't wan't to go . i fell it will be embarrising. also i don't drink. am old 'and happily married. don't want to hurt son's feelings.

HELP
    You should definitley go. Your hesitation makes you sound like the bride's father.

The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

AHHH go have fun and get a lap dance. What happens in Reno stays in Reno.

*Note. Just joshing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast