HVAC Certification

Thumbs up

I recently started a new HVAC business. I am though still in the process of getting the State of Florida to approve the qualification process for my new company with my license.(Very daunting task I may add)

In the mean time I would like to add certification like NATE under my belt. Where do I find more info for this?

Any help is appreciated.

Thakns,

czkidd

http://www.natex.org but in florida this wont helpmuch you need to go through county or state licensing best is state then all the other city licenses are discounted you need a license for each city you do business in. Welcome to the "state tax free" state but they get you on all the liscening you even need one to be a stripper or apanhandler good luck.

[Edited by thehumid1 on 01-04-2005 at 12:04 PM]
    thehumid1-------I live in NJ, a state where it's free to come in but you have to pay to leave!

Why for?
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by czkidd
    I recently started a new HVAC business. I am though still in the process of getting the State of Florida to approve the qualification process for my new company with my license.(Very daunting task I may add)

In the mean time I would like to add certification like NATE under my belt. Where do I find more info for this?

Any help is appreciated.

Thakns,

czkidd
    You are so close to the answer it may bite you. At the top of this and every page of HVAC Talk is the book you need. The blue one.

Thumbs up

Thanks for the info.

NATE certification allows you to charge $10.00 an hour over your normal hourly rate for warranty work accomplished on York DOA units if you are a York distributor or authorized dealer. Other manufacturers offer similar programs.