Question

How or where can I get awiring diagram for a 17 year old Warren Heat Pump? Model SP/WWP0962, SN 74219-1. The one that was with the unit is damaged and unreadable. During subfreezing weather I noticed the coils were frozen up and then that the fan was not running. I replaced the fan and capacitor-didn't fix it. Replaced what looks like a fan interlock relay, defrost relay, circuit board and defrost sensor. Please help if you can. It's hard to troubleshoot from scratch- Thanks

What the hell. You sir are not a pro member. You need to call someone to work on your unit.

Pick up the phone book and find the letter H and then find Heating contractor. Call one that says heatpump.

You are wasting your time and money replacing parts that are not bad. If you would have called the first time you would be money ahead.

I have never needed a wiring diagram for a heatpump, and most tech's don't need one. A heat pump is a simple machine. If you know what your doing.
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

watch out you might upset someone for that kinda talk.BULL CRAP
    what can you not read no diy'ers

YOU GUYS ARE CERTAINLY NOT ACTING LIKE PROFESSIONALS!!!!!!!!
    AND YOU WONDER WHY I DON'T CALL ONE?????THIS WOMAN IS OUT OF HERE YOU ASSWIPES!!!!!!!!!!!