Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Looking to relocate from the Upper Penninsula Michigan. Graduated with HVACR certificate. Have 2 summers experience installation and little service. Great worker ot is a great sound like to stay off the couch. Epa certified universal. Will relocate. Looking for company that will teach me the trade.Will do installations also email grebelin@nmu.edu thanks for reading

It's interesting. I went to school at Da Tech in Houghton, and would like to get back to the U.P.

Where would you like to wind up? Somewhere tropical?

Eric K

Yes Eric as you know it is a little cold up here and lots of snow it would be nice to ride motorcycles all year round.

Moved from up north to the treasure coast in fla.. If you do not want to make more in 15.00/hr. I have 15 years res. exp. and cant even get work for more than that. Will be going back. So good hunting if going down in that area.

Is it really that bad? why are the techs putting up with that? I think that it would be worth it liveing where it is warm all of the time.

The only thing I can think is not warm enough to have alot of work. But can stay that long running out of money. Good luck

i think ill stay rite here in Iowa. the sounds of it, your not gonna make it unless u own your own company. here in iowa i can make 27.00 an hour

i forgot to add. i thought florida might pay alot better then that. i just wanted to move to a warmer state.

You guys are putting a knife right thru my heart by telling me whats really out there,,, thanks for the knowledge every bit helps,,,,,,,,,,, How do you go about looking for a job lets just say florida is there a specific site people have good luck with. I will go anywhere in the US. I have been looking on hvac agent anything else besides that?

Don't listen to the nasayers,they are always there. If you know your trade,and you are diversified in your trade,and if you can use your basic knowledge of A/C and apply it to other types of equipment,you can make a national average wage any where in the nation.Don't be afraid.What doesn't kill you will make you stronger. What you don't know, be willing to learn and you will be a valuable asset to any company.There are other threads from individuals in Florida listing wages.If its so bad as the nasayers say the who do you think is doing all the work here?

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Originally posted by oneacman
    Don't listen to the nasayers,they are always there. If you know your trade,and you are diversified in your trade,and if you can use your basic knowledge of A/C and apply it to other types of equipment,you can make a national average wage any where in the nation.Don't be afraid.What doesn't kill you will make you stronger. What you don't know, be willing to learn and you will be a valuable asset to any company.There are other threads from individuals in Florida listing wages.If its so bad as the nasayers say the who do you think is doing all the work here?
    I agree ,Florida wages are much higher than a few years ago ,and many companies can provide yearround work,no lay ofss,and good benefits.

Email me your resume ,dave at the url of the "little red house" below.

I got an Email from a co.in Fla. out of my area on monster.com. try that sight under air looking for a tec with a little exp. paying 9.00-20.00/hr. If interested please let me know before I leave. And will try to help ????????????????????

I like the last few post takeing the knife out of my heart... Thanks people for the upbeat and all of the new good info.. I am going to take a look at monster right now...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast