Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

GOP and Tea Party Lying to get Elected

Well ,it did not take long for some of the newly elected Senators and Representatives to change back to ordinary Politicians.

Talk about pulling a rug over peoples eyes. Conservatives are so gullible.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot...er-earmark-ban

Thats ok Obama did the same thing
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Well ,it did not take long for some of the newly elected Senators and Representatives to change back to ordinary Politicians.

Talk about pulling a rug over peoples eyes. Conservatives are so gullible.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot...er-earmark-ban
    That's pushing it ace. Just because one or two "Republicans" are fuzzy on ear marks doesn't mean that they will not fall in line on the ban. Give us a break here. Take another tote you'll see. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

So, you are happy with lying as long as its someone you support?

Pardon me ole great feathered one. Who's lying? What are you talking about now?
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    That's pushing it ace. Just because one or two "Republicans" are fuzzy on ear marks doesn't mean that they will not fall in line on the ban. Give us a break here. Take another tote you'll see. Thank you, thank you very much
    It's not that it's one or two Republicans, it's that they campaigned against earmarks and now they they won, they flip-floped, not even a week after winning

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Pardon me ole great feathered one. Who's lying? What are you talking about now?
    Read the link. Senator elect Rand Paul for example.

Unbelievable. After all the Crap that the Obama Administration and done... That Ain't Nothing.

Today he's on the news Sucking Up To The Muslims Again.

Yes, I know I Shouldn't But I Just Can't Help Myself...

Rand Paul, what a joke. He has already taken the position that he is likely to vote against the debt ceiling being raised but expects others to vote for it so we won't default. LOL He is not even sworn in and he is already playing the game. Republicans in congress don't govern they just run for re election. WHAT SELFISH COWARDS THEY ARE!

And Dan Issa already has 280 hearings planned. Here we go again. Maybe they will have hearings on who gets Christmas cards from Obama.

you mean like obama saying he would take matching funds during the election and then at the last minute turning it down, or saying the political process would be televised on c-span and then doing the ENTIRE health care takover behind closed doors, or saying that no lobbyists would be allowed in his administration then granting waivers for lobbyists in EVERY cabinet level agency plus the white house?????
    "When the people find they can vote themselves money,that will herald the end of the republic" - Benjamin Franklin

"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force;like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action"- George Washington

personally, I'm sick of the whole freaking process. Everyone lies, everyone cheats, no one held responsible.

this government sux. unfortunately, it's the best one on the planet.
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

The TP candidate that campaigned on killing Obama care wants to know where his government supplied healthcare is when he is told it takes effect on February 1. Congressman elect Andy Harris from Maryland was upset that he didn't get coverage from day 1 ( welcome to the real world where most people have to wait out a probationary period). He then asked if he could purchase insurance from the government to cover the gap which sounds alot like the public option. Apparently he has never heard of COBRA. If he was just a common Joe I might accept his ignorance about how our health care system functions but he was a doctor at John Hopkins. Let the hypocrisy reign.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast