Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    This story just died out with no explanation. The airliner story is a huge load of crap...dont believe it!
    I'm not an expert in the field, but my gut feeling agrees with you...I don't think it was an air liner.

I realize that security reasons sometimes makes it necessary to keep things secret, but I wish they would at least give us a more plausible explanation for this.

How did the media just let this die?

I guess mystery missles being launched from submarines 35 miles from our shores is no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by cool-in-cayman View Post
    How did the media just let this die?

I guess mystery missles being launched from submarines 35 miles from our shores is no big deal.
    The media is a business looking for a profit... If the story does not raise public interest.. on to the next story. It is the public's apathy that is the issue IMO.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Red face TRUE

Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    I'm not an expert in the field, but my gut feeling agrees with you...I don't think it was an air liner.

I realize that security reasons sometimes makes it necessary to keep things secret, but I wish they would at least give us a more plausible explanation for this.
    Probably something military that got out of hand.

The media is a business looking for a profit... If the story does not raise public interest.. on to the next story. It is the public's apathy that is the issue IMO
    Yeah, that's sort of what I meant by I guess it's no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    This story just died out with no explanation. The airliner story is a huge load of crap...dont believe it!
    I heard it was an ascending 747. It was way too slow for a missile especially an ICBM. I am afraid it was just an optical conclusion.
    Signature on hold. Trying to find a real Jefferson quote I like. Others here have bogus Jefferson quotes too.

If its moving away it will appear to be moving slow. no contrail I've ever seen comes from the horizon and if you watch the video at the end you can see what looks like the engine flash..its orange and glowing just like a missile.

I can't believe this is a plane...nope.

I just hope it was ours.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123