Can anyone point me to a website for current Trane rooftop units, and possibly wiring schematics. Info for the onboard ddc would be excellent. I have a customer 10 hrs away with a new unit giving trouble even with the ddc manually jumpered out. the local techs are giving up for tonight, and I would like to help them out in the morning. I am not a trane dealer, only controls, so I don't see a conflict.

PS it is -20 degrees C where the unit is and the inside of the building is cold
    Tom

you can get most of the info you're looking for at tranes technical web site. The bad news is that you need to contact your local trane distributor to get an id and password set up for you 1st. The site is http://www.comfortsite.com

good luck

Thanks for the site.

The bad news is that you need to contact your local trane distributor to get an id and password set up for you 1st.
    So true.

I talked with the local Tech in the area and we came up with a manual overide for the dampers to stay on return air. Back to the original installer now. We got them through the new years weekend.

I will look into access to this site.

Tom
    Tom