+ Reply to Thread

Thread: heatpumps

Post Likes

Talking

Hello all, just wondering if anyone knew of any good Heatpump books that get a little more involved in operation by different vendors, like how different vendors use different wiring schemes and different color coding for different operations.....make sense?

Post Likes

"The HVAC/R Professional's Field Guide To Heat Pump Systems & Service" by Richard Jazwin.

One of the best books on heat pumps currently available.

Norm

Post Likes
    thank-you very much but I already have that one and it is good was hoping there was one more vendor specific

Post Likes

Carrier, Trane and York each produce product specific training materials on their heat pumps. You can obtain these heat pump training materials from the distributors representing each of these brands. I have them and that is how I got them. Contact the distributor in your area who represents the brand you want to learn about.

Post Likes
    Norm,

Just save us all the trouble of asking and tell us your favorite 10 books related to HVAC technical help or business related matters. I, for one, am writing down all the books recommended here to purchase as funds permit.

Tex

Post Likes
    Originally posted by texan30
    Norm,

Just save us all the trouble of asking and tell us your favorite 10 books related to HVAC technical help or business related matters. I, for one, am writing down all the books recommended here to purchase as funds permit.

Tex
    OK, texan. Here is a link to my most recommended books.

http://www.bacharach-training.com/norm/recommended.htm

Of course, my own book is obviously essential reading as well. You can order my book, the techncian certification prep guide from HVAC Talk. It is advertised at the top of each page of Talk.

Norm

Post Likes
    I know about them to know that I HATE THEM !! Hope it helps !! lol

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in