Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by e999999 View Post
    Well, the union mentality has shined through here for sure. First of all, it is only your comments that I am replying to, but since you are not used to being judged on your own merits, you take it as an attack against all union members. You will not do well in a non-union atmosphere because you can't separate yourself from the protection of the union. It is like a disease of the mind.
    That is kind of like you not appreciating unions for all the good they have done for you. I'm really just trying to help you get your posts up. I see you are on 14 now.

Quote Originally Posted by e999999 View Post
    Well, the union mentality has shined through here for sure. First of all, it is only your comments that I am replying to, but since you are not used to being judged on your own merits, you take it as an attack against all union members. You will not do well in a non-union atmosphere because you can't separate yourself from the protection of the union. It is like a disease of the mind.
    Oh ok so you are calling me fat and lazy? correct?
    So would you like to tell me
    1. what this has to do with republicans
    2. What this has to do with right to work states
    Maybe you should stick to topic, your making yourself sound uneducated, or maybe thats what you were going for.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver Bob View Post
    Oh ok so you are calling me fat and lazy? correct?
    So would you like to tell me
    1. what this has to do with republicans
    2. What this has to do with right to work states
    Maybe you should stick to topic, your making yourself sound uneducated, or maybe thats what you were going for.
    He made a generic statement, he didn't directly call you fat and lazy.

Relax. Your post is actually worse than his.

My first experience with a right to work company was this from a manager. "You have a right to work as long as you want a job and we want you here. You don't have to give notice to leave, and we don't have to give a reason to let you go."

I never checked to see if that is the way it was written. I only worked there during a slow time twenty years ago. When I was ready to leave I told them. "You can have two weeks or I can leave today." They certified mailed me a check about two days later.

jim
    Common sense isn't very common anymore.

I may well be the most anti-union union member you will ever deal with.

I am a union member. I bust my a$$ daily to stay a step ahead of my competition both union and non-union. I work harder (and smarter) than what I am paid.

If the union collapsed tomorrow, I'd still have a job to go to simply because I have a skill set that a lot of people seem to lack.

Some of the best mechanics I've ever met were union guys.

Some of the LAZIEST mechanics I've ever met were Union guys.

Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    He made a generic statement, he didn't directly call you fat and lazy.

Relax. Your post is actually worse than his.
    How do you figure, in his previous post he states his posts are in direct response to me so therefore I am fat and lazy because I am union, interesting fair judgment on your part once again on your so called governing of the threads lol.
    Give the posts a closer look its name calling my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    I may well be the most anti-union union member you will ever deal with.

I am a union member. I bust my a$$ daily to stay a step ahead of my competition both union and non-union. I work harder (and smarter) than what I am paid.

If the union collapsed tomorrow, I'd still have a job to go to simply because I have a skill set that a lot of people seem to lack.

Some of the best mechanics I've ever met were union guys.

Some of the LAZIEST mechanics I've ever met were Union guys.
    Same situation here, but those so called lazy people are just as prominent in non union as well.
    The lazy union boys are riding the bench right now around here, no room for laziness around here.

Yes, we trimmed those guys when the economy went in the tank.

Thing is, you are STILL paying to support them.

Think about it.

Also, when things turn around, wanna bet they all get jobs again and go back to being fat, lazy slobs giving unions a bad name?

How do you figure, in his previous post he states his posts are in direct response to me so therefore I am fat and lazy because I am union, interesting fair judgment on your part once again on your so called governing of the threads lol.
    Give the posts a closer look its name calling my friend.
    Let me make this a little more clear to you

*Mod hat is on*

8. Do NOT fight with the Moderators

This is a busy site. It is a big job to keep it running smoothly. If your post or thread "disappears", live with it, we do not have time nor do we need to send you an explanation. If you receive an e-mail asking you to stop doing something or change something, just do it. We do not have time to enter into a discussion with you. If you become a nuisance, you will lose your posting privileges. All decisions of the Moderators are final.
    STOP

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Yes, we trimmed those guys when the economy went in the tank.

Thing is, you are STILL paying to support them.

Think about it.

Also, when things turn around, wanna bet they all get jobs again and go back to being fat, lazy slobs giving unions a bad name?
    Yeah and those same guys are dumb enough to continue paying my fat pension when I retire, so im looking at this as light at the end of the tunnel.

Yeah and those same guys are dumb enough to continue paying my fat pension when I retire, so im looking at this as light at the end of the tunnel.
    Get real.

Unions have been cutting into pensions for years, and those guys are OLDER than you more than likely. Hell, they're older than me.

They aren't paying into your pension, it's going to be the other way around.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast