Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Ergo, you have a problem. How does this concern the rest of us?
    I was just interested in what the whole right to work thing would do to the state if it somehow managed to pass, just a question?

and the info about the change in law was in the stl labor tribune the site doesnt have the particular article posted I am trying to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver Bob View Post
    I was just interested in what the whole right to work thing would do to the state if it somehow managed to pass, just a question?

and the info about the change in law was in the stl labor tribune the site doesnt have the particular article posted I am trying to find it.
    In general "right to work" states have lower per capita income. They have a lot of what are called "free riders" people who receive the benefits of the union but don't have to belong.

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    In general "right to work" states have lower per capita income. They have a lot of what are called "free riders" people who receive the benefits of the union but don't have to belong.
    Oh well thats just lovely news, I am yet to hear good things about right to work states.

Oh well thats just lovely news, I am yet to hear good things about right to work states.
    You will lol. From the anti union people on this site.

Maybe you guys should find a list of forced-unionism states online and try to find another one so you can keep your gravy train running just a little longer. Seems this has become a thread about how to stay fat & lazy.

You will lol. From the anti union people on this site.
    yeah they seem to have those wheels turning already lol

For related stories and views look up "union vs non union" thread or someyhing close to that.

Quote Originally Posted by e999999 View Post
    Maybe you guys should find a list of forced-unionism states online and try to find another one so you can keep your gravy train running just a little longer. Seems this has become a thread about how to stay fat & lazy.
    What exactly are you implying here, are you trying to say union members are fat and lazy?
    Let me tell you something if I was anywhere near lazy I would be broke and out of work right now, a contractor will have nothing to do with a lazy worker and your uneducated comment is both naive and insulting to all union members on this site.

For related stories and views look up "union vs non union" thread or someyhing close to that.
    ahh thanks ill have to check that out.

You 2 guys have a regular think tank going on here, far be it from me to interfere.

You 2 guys have a regular think tank going on here, far be it from me to interfere.
    Aside from calling union members fat and lazy you have contributed in no way to the conversation in a discussable way.........

Don't go, you were adding so much.

Well, the union mentality has shined through here for sure. First of all, it is only your comments that I am replying to, but since you are not used to being judged on your own merits, you take it as an attack against all union members. You will not do well in a non-union atmosphere because you can't separate yourself from the protection of the union. It is like a disease of the mind.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast