Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 256789101112
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaver Bob View Post
    I recommend going back to grade school and finding a history book
    The entirety of your contribution here has been nothing but misspellings, poor grammar and punctuation, unwillingness to defend any point with any facts at all. If you are going to start throwing around insults, I'd suggest you look in the mirror. YOU started this thread with a question so obvious to everyone, but to you, the idea of a right-to-work state is impossible to comprehend.

It is obvious that the entire content of your knowledge is gleaned from a union brochure and all the rhetoric that they spew. You don't even process it at all, just re-spew it. You don't even care how poorly you present yourself. Don't waste your time or your spell checker giving me advice, how about answering the question?

Quote Originally Posted by e999999 View Post
    The entirety of your contribution here has been nothing but misspellings, poor grammar and punctuation, unwillingness to defend any point with any facts at all. If you are going to start throwing around insults, I'd suggest you look in the mirror. YOU started this thread with a question so obvious to everyone, but to you, the idea of a right-to-work state is impossible to comprehend.

It is obvious that the entire content of your knowledge is gleaned from a union brochure and all the rhetoric that they spew. You don't even process it at all, just re-spew it. You don't even care how poorly you present yourself. Don't waste your time or your spell checker giving me advice, how about answering the question?
    I like you already
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    I like you already
    I'm going to start quoting everything that BB says, just so you have to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    I'm going to start quoting everything that BB says, just so you have to read it.
    That will be the only way i see it, still dont know if he realizes that or not.
    Poor boy has his pampers on to tight and already cant think , just parrots what he hears at school and his parents.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

I recommend going back to grade school and finding a history book
    Just like a union guy; needs to have someone else represent his views. Just wondering, can union guys have sex without help from a union rep?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    This, IMO, is the heart of my point.

As a voter, you examine all of the issues that a candidate stands on. ALL of the issues.

You then make a decision based on what you can and cannot tolerate in a candidate.

An example: A gun owning Union man votes straight democrat ticket and those democrats that HE voted for, pass a gun control bill that HE happens to disagree with.

He still tacitly supported that gun control bill by helping to elect politicians that support gun control.
    I want to buy a car with all these features but it does not come with leather seats. Other cars are even less to my tastes. I guess if I buy the car without leather seats anyway I am seen as an animal loving treehugger.

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    I want to buy a car with all these features but it does not come with leather seats. Other cars are even less to my tastes. I guess if I buy the car without leather seats anyway I am seen as an animal loving treehugger.
    Not even remotely the same.

Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    That will be the only way i see it, still dont know if he realizes that or not.
    Poor boy has his pampers on to tight and already cant think , just parrots what he hears at school and his parents.
    What makes you think his parents are not disappointing?

You have no legit proof of this statement, non union costs wouldnt be cheap enough to keep american jobs either
    I think that common sense can dictate that when every industry that has failed in the U.S. had been heavily unionized and that being heavily unionized is the only common factor of every failed industry in the U.S., that the cost of unions is a key factor in the failures of those industries.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I think that common sense can dictate that when every industry that has failed in the U.S. had been heavily unionized and that being heavily unionized is the only common factor of every failed industry in the U.S., that the cost of unions is a key factor in the failures of those industries.
    I have worked for a few unionized companies and they are still doing quite well.

Biased sites boast biased info, every industry, hmm hvac, electricians, plumbers all them unions have been around forever oh and they are still around thats quite a failure i guess?
    So, you just keep on blinders and claim that any opposition to what you want to believe to justify your belonging to a union isn't opposed? Hey! What ever gets you through the day.

The reason the trades have not been wiped out by unions is because union activity in the trades has decreased so much over the years and because these trades are required locally and cannot be exported.

Even so, unionized trade companies can only survive by doing work that is sponsored by tax payers money through the government. Take away government protection and trade unions would dry up.

Assumeing that bribing is always successful is a poor idea, they think for themselves at the end of the day the union is the last thing on our mind.
    The bribe is the higher then average wages, outlandish benefits and restrictions on what union workers are allowed to do so that an electrician isn't subjected to the horrors of having to sweep a floor when it is needed to be done.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 256789101112