Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Airport Xrays

Airport Xrays

I travel by air on a regular basis and have been refusing to go thru the xray machines and opting for the patdown instead. Finally the pilots are objecting to the unnecessary and dangerous xrays as well.

The TSA is out of control! I must fly regularly for my job just as the pilots must fly for theirs. A pilot could just as easily crash the plane so what is with requiring them to be subjected to the xrays and frisking. It is obvious that the TSA has something else in mind such as control over people as opposed to real security.

Now the body pat downs have started to evolve into handling our private parts. This is nuts and needs to be dealt with. I am so glad the pilots are now objecting.

What is your take on this?

http://www.infowars.com/worlds-pilot...rivacy-breach/
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

The government now actually thinks it has the right to fondle my balls and womens breasts. And, without a search warrant. Would you ever have thought it would come to this?

What can we do about it if we need to fly as a requirement for our jobs? Can you imagine getting placed on the no fly list because you refuse to allow a TSA employee to fondle you?

mmmm I take the patdown lol

Ive been x rayed a few times since last year....and had that radioactive dye pumped thru me a couple of times....

Had to have my foot xrayed last week when I broke it...and I kinda wanted to just say f*** it and just deal with the foot instead of going thru another xray.

Got another coming up dec 2....

Radioactivity just creeps me out.... Always thinking about nagasaki and hiroshima and all those tests the navy did in the pacific....and in the desert.. lot of those poor old boys paid a heavy price serving the nation.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

I got a pat down in Japan from the cutest little Japanese girl! She was apologising the whole time. I highly recommend visiting Japan!
    "Who am I? I'm the unsilent majority big mouth!" - (Paulie in Rocky 4)

Damn Patriot Act is still haunting it's proponents

Look at the bright side, Hugh. Some people pay a lot of money to get repeatedly fondled.
    Last edited by fixacr; 11-09-2010 at 11:02 AM.
    It's a mechanical device, designed by humans, built by humans and operated by humans. What could possibly go wrong?

It will probalbly turn out these are not that effective in the end anyway. Remember when we had to anwer dumb questons like if anyone had handed us a package, or when laptops first came out we had to turn them on while going through security. I always had a dead battery and got some mean looks. Maybe they can make everyone strip down and fly in hosptial gowns.

Quote Originally Posted by o-ring View Post
    I got a pat down in Japan from the cutest little Japanese girl! She was apologising the whole time. I highly recommend visiting Japan!

They took my toothpaste because it exceeded 3.5oz... We did land safely at DFW , so I'm sure it was worth it.....
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by sline-dawg View Post
    They took my toothpaste because it exceeded 3.5oz... We did land safely at DFW , so I'm sure it was worth it.....
    You should have been arrested and jailed. You sir are a bad, bad guy. I would not feel comfortable on a plane with someone who tried to bring along that much toothpaste. What is wrong with you anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    You should have been arrested and jailed. You sir are a bad, bad guy. I would not feel comfortable on a plane with someone who tried to bring along that much toothpaste. What is wrong with you anyway?
    All the passengers coming off the plane with gleaming white smiles. Disgusting.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast