Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by whec720 View Post
    Hey, if B can find a way to ban Indians from manning all those call centers; he's got my vote. I want to speak with an American who using English as his only language.
    Maybe we can export 7-11's to India.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    I said he exchanged mangoes for fuel rods. Who wouldn't remember that?
    What does it matter? You didn't explain yourself. Is everyone supposed to just know what you are thinking? Seriously; you're not that important.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    What does it matter? You didn't explain yourself. Is everyone supposed to just know what you are thinking? Seriously; you're not that important.
    What are you talking about? Get off it RoBo, am I suppose to guess that Fox did not cover that foreign trip of "W"? Or that giving you the reference you still wouldn't have a clue. My suggestion would be to just drop it. It is like someone yelling on a rooftop that they are naive and uninformed.

And of course "W's" trip doesn't matter but you complain when Obama tries to achieve something in India.
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

Quote Originally Posted by whec720 View Post
    Hey, if B can find a way to ban Indians from manning all those call centers; he's got my vote. I want to speak with an American who using English as his only language.
    Obama even mentions this as the stereotypical American image of Indians taking jobs from Americans. The thing that Obama never explains is how India can help create thousands of jobs.

It's like someone asked Obama; "So why are you and your family touring Asia?" and Obama just used to most popular thing on Americans minds as an excuse; "Uhhh, uh, ummmm, I am working with the ummmm, Indians to ummm, to ummm create jobs...yea, that's it, to create jobs for Americans.
    MUMBAI, India (AP) — Searching for help half a world away, President Obama on Saturday embraced India as the next jobs-creating giant for hurting Americans, not a cheap-labor rival that outsources opportunity from the United States.
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...umbai-attacks/

Obama even mentions this as the stereotypical American image of Indians taking jobs from Americans. The thing that Obama never explains is how India can help create thousands of jobs.
    Maybe the following has something to do with it.

"In 2009, India's nominal GDP stood at US$1.243 trillion, which makes it the eleventh-largest economy in the world. If PPP is taken into account, India's economy is the fourth largest in the world at US$3.561 trillion,corresponding to a per capita income of US$3,100. The country ranks 139th in nominal GDP per capita and 128th in GDP per capita at PPP. With an average annual GDP growth rate of 5.8% for the past two decades, India is one of the fastest growing economies in the world."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India

With their growing middle class they have the potential to be a bigger market than we are. Do you need everything explained to you?
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

What are you talking about? Get off it RoBo, am I suppose to guess that Fox did not cover that foreign trip of "W"? Or that giving you the reference you still wouldn't have a clue. My suggestion would be to just drop it. It is like someone yelling on a rooftop that they are naive and uninformed.

And of course "W's" trip doesn't matter but you complain when Obama tries to achieve something in India.
    I understand that you don't realize that whining doesn't change anything. Here's a clue for you; whining doesn't change anything.

You spend more time making excuses for why you don't post support for what you post then you would if you just checked to see if what you are about to post is as idiotic as most of your posts are.

I understand that you don't realize that whining doesn't change anything. Here's a clue for you; whining doesn't change anything.

You spend more time making excuses for why you don't post support for what you post then you would if you just checked to see if what you are about to post is as idiotic as most of your posts are.
    I was just responding to an idiotic post. I am being dragged down to your level. I will make this exception for you.

Albert Einstein

Maybe the following has something to do with it.

"In 2009, India's nominal GDP stood at US$1.243 trillion, which makes it the eleventh-largest economy in the world. If PPP is taken into account, India's economy is the fourth largest in the world at US$3.561 trillion,corresponding to a per capita income of US$3,100. The country ranks 139th in nominal GDP per capita and 128th in GDP per capita at PPP. With an average annual GDP growth rate of 5.8% for the past two decades, India is one of the fastest growing economies in the world."

With their growing middle class they have the potential to be a bigger market than we are. Do you need everything explained to you?
    All this explains is how well India is doing after having taken over so many service jobs from Americans.

Yes, India has a growing economy and the U.S. has a declining economy. Why? Because India does just the opposite as the U.S. does as far as being able to compete on a global market. How does this equate into jobs for Americans?

Since India is not considered to be a nuclear weapons state, why not?
    Who besides you is saying that India is not a nuclear power?

Albert Einstein

I was just responding to an idiotic post. I am being dragged down to your level. I will make this exception for you.
    What are you talking about now? What post were you responding to that you now think was idiotic?

Who besides you is saying that India is not a nuclear power?

Wow! Even when you quote me, you screw up what I posted.

Did I post that India is not a nuclear power? DID I?!

There are currently eight states that have successfully detonated nuclear weapons. Five are considered to be "nuclear-weapon states" (NWS), an internationally recognized status conferred by the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT). In order of acquisition of nuclear weapons these are: the United States, Russia (successor state to the Soviet Union), the United Kingdom, France, and China.
    Do you see India in this list? DO YA?!

No wonder you don't post support links for what you think. What you think is even screwed up because you can't comprehend what others write.

All this explains is how well India is doing after having taken over so many service jobs from Americans.

Yes, India has a growing economy and the U.S. has a declining economy. Why? Because India does just the opposite as the U.S. does as far as being able to compete on a global market. How does this equate into jobs for Americans?
    25% of US exports go to East Asian countries. They are an even larger potential market. D o y o u u n d e r s t a n d n o w ?

http://www.dailyfinance.com/story/ob...home/19705402/

Albert Einstein

Wow! Even when you quote me, you screw up what I posted.

Did I post that India is not a nuclear power? DID I?!
    You said "why not" but you still implied that they are not considered a nuclear power. Where is that source that thinks they are not a nuclear power?

Yes you did post that India is not considered a nuclear power. Try reading your own post again slowly, maybe that will help.

Albert Einstein

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast