Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Originally posted by joker1
    Originally posted by jonm
    People who are inconsiderate get me going, they feel they're entitled. Here,s the straw that broke the camels back. Went to bank drive through the other day, they have two lanes, one for banking one for atm. The lane for banking is a single lane opening to four lanes for the four banking servers. I pull up and the guy in front of me is stopped, no problem I figure he's getting his deposit or whatever ready, wait about 15 seconds and give a honk, not sure he saw me, wait another 10-15 seconds and honk again, nothing. Now i know he sees me and is still doing nothing, so by now I'm seeing red so get out of my work van and approach and ask him to move foward. He says he's in line. So in essence he won't commit to a lane and is blocking people because he want's the very next lane that opens. We exchange pleasantries and he still won't move. So I decide to go around him, up over a small concrete median and in line. He still doesn't move there other cars honking at him. So I'm waiting in line and I get a call on my cell, the idiot got my work phone number off my service van, I foward all calls to my cell when on the road. Anyways he's asks to speak to a manager and that one of "your" techs was very nasty. Told him I was manger a**wipe, boy did that get his goat. Was out and done before he even got to do his banking. About 45 minutes later get a call from the same idiot threatening me, saying if I ever talk to him like that again he'd kill me.
    Going to the bank is ancient history now. I have direct deposit where I work but before that I deposited all my
    checks at the ATM and made cash withdrawls at the same time
    and have never had a lost deposit.
    Definitly beats standing/sitting in the car at the bank.
    I also pay bills on line so my moola is always tied up in
    cyberspace but I rarely go into a bank anymore. Anybody else
    do cyberbanking here?
    Yeah, but we're talking about Business deposits...the day you go to the post office and hope the 'mother load' came in...
    Hey mosquito, quit biting (slap!!) me... ©
    Anyone like Josey Wales?
    C'mon, you know I'm right!

Talking

Oh

When I'm in a hurry everybody else must be on their way to vasectomy and root canal appointments.

And when I wanna take it slow and easy they all drive like they're on their way to a date with Miss September who has promised them a good time.

[Edited by ozone drone on 01-04-2005 at 06:23 AM]
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Sometimes it can be fun though. When a car is up on the back of me and there aint a damn thing I can do about it, and he knows that because he can see whats ahead of me. And he's back there honking and cussing and moaning. When it begins to open up, and if I have control, I will fool with him and move slowly. I get a kick out of it. I have had a few dudes, who with as animated and as ticked off they were, where I'd damn near pee my pants laughing so hard.

I was driving in an area i had not been to for a while, took a right onto a one way street and came head on to another car. Woman driving goes off on me you this, you that,you're a a-----. I have the whole family in the car and i'm embarrassed so i apologize. I'm thinking when did they change the direction of this street. I at first drove away but then went back and found out i was going in the right direction. The wife said i was still wrong,it's her default setting.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Originally posted by Dowadudda
    Sometimes it can be fun though. When a car is up on the back of me and there aint a damn thing I can do about it, and he knows that because he can see whats ahead of me. And he's back there honking and cussing and moaning. When it begins to open up, and if I have control, I will fool with him and move slowly. I get a kick out of it. I have had a few dudes, who with as animated and as ticked off they were, where I'd damn near pee my pants laughing so hard.
    I do this too.

When it is dark and I'm coming off the mountain I will turn off my headlights. "I don't need my headlights the guy behind me is so close his light up the road just fine." They get the hint everytime.
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123