Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Does this make anyone else crazy? Last night driving home approching a green light car in front of me slows down until the light changes. As luck would have it someone pressed the walk signal. Now are turn again, the jackass pulls into the intersection stops and waves to the car from the other direction to turn. Things like this make me crazy this guy did something nice for one person while dumping on eight or ten others. I have a few others but im curious what sets you guys off?
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Flat out.

Somebody who guns it like hell to get in front of me.......... and then slows down to slower than I was origially going, or just stops cause he needs to turn left and theres traffic.

Why is it I always get caught behind the guy whos passing 2 semi's driving 62 in a 75 and he's only going 62.1 mph? Blocks the whole interstate for like 10 minutes and he wont touch the gas for a few seconds?
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Yea , you got a 4 lane hiway--slower traffic is supposed to drive in the right lanes, that would leave the other lanes of traffic open --- and I dont care if i am going over the speed limit---but the left lane is the PASSING LANE---
    but that is where you will find the car pulling in front of you and go 55 untill he sees you comming and then slows to 45 to piss you off blocking everyone else from going around him also.

If people used the left lane to pass in and moved back over there would always be a clear lane for emergency traffic to get through when they need to .

People who are inconsiderate get me going, they feel they're entitled. Here,s the straw that broke the camels back. Went to bank drive through the other day, they have two lanes, one for banking one for atm. The lane for banking is a single lane opening to four lanes for the four banking servers. I pull up and the guy in front of me is stopped, no problem I figure he's getting his deposit or whatever ready, wait about 15 seconds and give a honk, not sure he saw me, wait another 10-15 seconds and honk again, nothing. Now i know he sees me and is still doing nothing, so by now I'm seeing red so get out of my work van and approach and ask him to move foward. He says he's in line. So in essence he won't commit to a lane and is blocking people because he want's the very next lane that opens. We exchange pleasantries and he still won't move. So I decide to go around him, up over a small concrete median and in line. He still doesn't move there other cars honking at him. So I'm waiting in line and I get a call on my cell, the idiot got my work phone number off my service van, I foward all calls to my cell when on the road. Anyways he's asks to speak to a manager and that one of "your" techs was very nasty. Told him I was manger a**wipe, boy did that get his goat. Was out and done before he even got to do his banking. About 45 minutes later get a call from the same idiot threatening me, saying if I ever talk to him like that again he'd kill me.

Hey Jonm,you're lucky he waited 45 minutes or he would have killed you twice.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Brother, the world is full of it here.

My favorite is the idea that "If you don't like it, go around".

These are the idiots who plug up traffic in the left lane while everyone fights to get by on the right. Regardless of traffic conditions or speed limits, number of lanes or what, they can't enter the roadway unless they can pull into the left-most lane, and there they stay.

The only legal thing you can do with the right of way is yield it...period
    "That's good enough..." usually isn't.

How come anyone we have to pass is an a$$hole, but anyone who passes us is a jerk?

Road Rage Kills!!
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

One thing that really bugs me is on my way home on the interstate my exit is off the left side and the last 1/2 mile or mile I will be in that lane so I don't have to fight traffic to get over at the last minute. There are several left side exits before mine yet it never fails when I'm over there going 60 "the limits 55" some retard will get on my bumper flashing his lights. They can clearly see that this is not considered a passing lane since exits go off to the left. I just cruise along and let'm flip me off and I just smile and wave back.

Another one is when somebody has to hold up traffic to let a damn city bus into traffic, or some ass has to speed by you on the right side just to turn left a block up the road.

And another is those punk ass kids that think they have to walk at a snails pace to cross the street when they see you wanting to turn.

Left turns at traffic lights drive me nuts. Car in front of mine stops at the white stop line, waiting for a good samaritan in oncoming traffic to let them turn left in front of them. Light turns yellow and red and they haven't moved. Light turns green, and they wait for a break. <Sigh>

Here's how it's done: Your light is green, and you want to turn left. Get your ass out in the middle of the intersection and wait for a small break. The guy behind you should follow you across the stop line, so when the light turns yellow, he's already out there, and can turn left when opposing traffic stops. At least 2 cars should be able to get through on a yellow light. This also allows those behind you going straight, to pass you on the right.

air of honesty: Thats what Im talking about right there. out here and especially since we have been inundated with bay area drivers , they do that move all the time.

its strange, you got supposedly highly educated people driving expensive vehicles, talking on the phone conducting busniess
    and they have no idea what a passing lane is used for. Ive seen the hiway patrol drive right up on peoples bumper and they will go even slower when they notice the cop but they wont move out of that lane to let them by.

I used to commute from here to oakland every day. I would leave here at 4:30 am and there are parts of interstate 80 that you would get run over if you werent going 80 mph. so I got traffic behind me and I cant move fast enough or get out of the way because of a guy driving in the passing lane--so now im on his bumper and the f-----R gets on his cell phone and calls the hiway patrol , telling them I am tailgating him.

WALMART-its like shopping with big, stupid cows (redundant phraes?). The type you bump with your truck before they move out the middle of road.

We had to get a truck with trailer backed into a parking lot at work. One guy in each lane waving traffic to stop,light at his time. woman in my lane sees one car just passing behind truck so goes on by me, crosses line to get around me. I'm just about waving muy hand in her face I'm so close. Person behind her pulls aroun,too. I almost kicked the side of her car as she went by.
    I see a police car next in line, but he waits. Some people are so sorry.

I should have smacked the one car a fell on road like I was hurt. I can see the driver "Oh, I'm so sorry". "NO!, you aren't" from the ground. I guess they'd think that was rude, wouldn't they?
    Col 3:23

questions asked, answers received, ignorance abated

Moose, they stand right in the middle of the road. No wonder why they get a reputation for being dumb.

That happens all the time around here (all of it lol).

Personally I think more people need to be hit by cars. It'd put the scare back in people, and they wouldn't want to be infront of any vehicle's.

A year or 3 ago we were working at the local YMCA, had a the back of the truck full of supplies and the new furnace we were putting in. There was one spot open, my co-worker jumped out to stop traffic (dead street) so I could back in there, since it was even close to the door we needed to go in. Some little old lady comes screamin in behind me, just barely fitting between me and the other parked cars, almost hitting my coworker too, thankfully he's fast on his feet. She gets out and starts chewing us out for taking up the whole road.

It was kind of funny for a few minutes... until we had to hike the stuff into the building from over a block away.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast