Don .....whats the chance of having you tell us what the right answers are to the test questions section. I dont know if you have them or if you just had the questions but it would be interesting to me to know if I know the answers or if even the majority on some of the questions are right. If I were to take a NATE test ,do you think if I get the question wrong they would reconsider being the majority here thought it was right lol......you know I will blame it on everyone in here. I was thinking that I might even get a little simpathy for my score for knowing some of the guys in here lol. Well I just thought I would ask.......thanks

[Edited by dec on 12-30-2004 at 03:09 PM]

When Don gets a techical question he always e-mails Rob10 for the answer. Don is really not a person, Don is a computer. Ten years ago he was a microwave oven.

Originally posted by James 3528
    When Don gets a techical question he always e-mails Rob10 for the answer. Don is really not a person, Don is a computer. Ten years ago he was a microwave oven.
    and now he is a digital camera!

Actually dec, most of those questions were from NormChris and he did not provide the answers. However, he has since written a book, available here that is designed to help you pass the Nate test. Check it out and good luck!

don
    don sleeth - HVAC-Talk Founder
    HVAC Computer Systems
    Heat Load Calculation Software

Wow, a digital camera and still promoting.......nice.....
    Didn't Rob10 used to be bible boy?
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Ya mean the bible with his wife's picture as the centerfold?
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Originally posted by Don Sleeth

Actually dec, most of those questions were from NormChris and he did not provide the answers.

don
    Now that's what you call "Creative Marketing" !

Actually dec, most of those questions were from NormChris and he did not provide the answers. However, he has since written a book, available here that is designed to help you pass the Nate test. Check it out and good luck!

don
    [/B][/QUOTE]

Hummmm.....Ok I was under the impression that NormChris's book was on tips of taking the test and ways to improve your score and taking the tests more efficantly but I didnt think it had practice tests and questions for practice for core and differant sections. Guess I will look into the book a little more. If not contained in the book I guess I will just have to be like the rest and just hope I was right lol. Sheez nothing is that simple anymore, glad Im not just starting out in the trade, it would be really depressing if I had a lot of years to go at how things are changing lol. Creative marketing....... yes I think you right

Norms book is a bestseller right now...........
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Thanks for buying

Originally posted by ozone drone
    Ya mean the bible with his wife's picture as the centerfold?
    The 1 millionth copy. The royalties keep rolling in!!

BTW, I bet Dice and Don have copies of those infamous pics on their hard drives!! Come on gentlemen, confess!!

[Edited by rob10 on 12-31-2004 at 07:51 PM]