Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by framehvac
    I am looking too but the beach doesn't pay well.If you go to wilmington to work I can give you some names that I would work for & not to work for.you can email my framehvac@hotmail.com
    Wilmington would more than likely be fine. I just really like NC. Have you ever spent a winter in Ohio? Ive never been to the Wilmington area but I know that it is near Topsail Beach and Ive heard that is a really nice area. At the company that I am at currently I am second in charge of our installation department. I do split systems, sanyo units, package units both through the wall installs as well as roof top replacements, commercial installs, whole house de-humidification systems, heat pumps, oil furnaces, propane funaces, new additions and some new constuction the company doesnt do much new construction, start and setup my own jobs, fabricate and design my own sheet metal,duct board, some service, hot water tanks and some plumbing, run my own electrical circuits both 110 and 220, humidifiers, electronic air cleaners, HRV systems, brazing,train new employees, ect... I will probably want to work for someone at first to get fimiliar with things down there but I would eventually really like to work for myself. I have three or four people up here that also want to come and work for me once things get rolling with anywhere between 8-25 years of experience. I take a great deal of pride in my work as well as relating well with my customers. I really apprieciate you taking time to help guide me through this process. I have really taken my time to make sure that if I move that all the pieces are in place and that it doesent create a hardship on my family. I have every intention in the world to be down there in the near future and I have absolutly no problem with working for someone else for a while and who knows if I got in with a good company I may even stay with them. I dont know how it is down there but up here in Ohio it is hard to find a company that is willing to take care of good employees and stay loyal to them. Feel free to call if you have any ideals or commits on anything 330-848-6266.

I am looking too but the beach doesn't pay well.If you go to wilmington to work I can give you some names that I would work for & not to work for.you can email my framehvac@hotmail.com
    Wilmington would more than likely be fine. I just really like NC. Have you ever spent a winter in Ohio? Ive never been to the Wilmington area but I know that it is near Topsail Beach and Ive heard that is a really nice area. At the company that I am at currently I am second in charge of our installation department. I do split systems, sanyo units, package units both through the wall installs as well as roof top replacements, commercial installs, whole house de-humidification systems, heat pumps, oil furnaces, propane funaces, new additions and some new constuction the company doesnt do much new construction, start and setup my own jobs, fabricate and design my own sheet metal,duct board, some service, hot water tanks and some plumbing, run my own electrical circuits both 110 and 220, humidifiers, electronic air cleaners, HRV systems, brazing,train new employees, ect... I will probably want to work for someone at first to get fimiliar with things down there but I would eventually really like to work for myself. I have three or four people up here that also want to come and work for me once things get rolling with anywhere between 8-25 years of experience. I take a great deal of pride in my work as well as relating well with my customers. I really apprieciate you taking time to help guide me through this process. I have really taken my time to make sure that if I move that all the pieces are in place and that it doesent create a hardship on my family. I have every intention in the world to be down there in the near future and I have absolutly no problem with working for someone else for a while and who knows if I got in with a good company I may even stay with them. I dont know how it is down there but up here in Ohio it is hard to find a company that is willing to take care of good employees and stay loyal to them. Feel free to call if you have any ideals or commits on anything 330-848-6266.O yea my name is Mark

Sound like you are a good hvac guy you will have to look around to see how much you can get go to the wilmington star newspaper & put in the search hvac I came up with 28 jobs.I would work for a company for awhile but I would start my own hvac company in this town that is where the money is.Tons of work I have been thinking about moving back myself.I live in wv so I know what you are talking about with the weather.You can buy a new home starting at 100,000.00 dollars their is a lot of thing to do but if you start a hvac company read below------

mafvif when are you moving?

mafvif when are you moving?
    I am moving as soon as it is possible. I havent taken my H3-1 test yet and I really want to pass that test so that if I want to work for myself I can. I have a house in Ohio that I need to sell but if I was offered an opportunity that I could not pass up then I would more than likely go when I was needed and commute back and forth to Ohio until I could get my house sold and bring my family with me. I hope that worse case would be Jan 1 2006

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12