Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    LOL!

Obama says, "Leadership is..... a matter of persuading people...... And making an argument that people can understand."

So we are too stupid to understand his agenda and his job is not so much doing the will of the people but changing our minds?
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Wrong. There is nothing Keynesian about war being good for an economy, especially after a national debt relief was achieved.

The U.S. has plenty of oil. As soon as we stop pretending to be so concerned with Mother Earth on U.S. soil while still ravaging the same Mother Earth elsewhere, we simply won't need foreign oil. Or, if we take over the Iraqi oil fields in order to pay for the war efforts we can get our enemy to actually pay us to stop them from trying to achieve world domination by being a pain in everyone's collective behinds.
    Wrong the theory that a war will bring an economy out of a depression is just defecit spending on steroids with no real benefits created. Better to build bridges, buildings or a modern electrical grid etc. Where is your pseudo science to back up your incredible claim that we have enough oil domestically. There you go again posting ludicrous claims with nothing backing up your post.
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

[QUOTE=RoBoTeq;8289811]

I would also have kept our troops in Iraq and even escalated our presence there and in Afghanistan. I would alter the main course of action in these countries to securing the countries without regard to the indigenous political powers until those powers showed that they were willing to and able to control the terrorist factions within their countries. If anything, I would expand our military operations into Pakistan and into Iran and pretty much let the Islamic world understand that, as President W Bush declared after the attacks of 9/11, we will go wherever there is a presence of terrorists who wish to do harm to the U.S. or to Americans around the world.
    The additional war efforts would put more Americans to work while the economy at home would stabilize due to less debt for the American people.
    [/Most of the countries that are turning their backs on the U.S. are doing so because they have allowed Muslims to have too much control in their countries and they are afraid of Islamic retalliation for siding with the U.S. I have no sympathy or tolerance for cowards at this point. Australia is one do the few countries that has set a decent example for how Muslims need to behave in that country. France is making a big show of controlling Muslim issues but in reality are doing nothing more then mouthing off.

If the U.S. stands it's ground and stays infiltrated in the Middle East, eventually other countries will start to follow our example rather then us becoming weaker just because others say they don't like us.QUOTE]

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________
    It seems that the Muslims are the cause of all of our ills. It also seems you have a plan to deal with it. What of the Muslims here in the US? Any proposals or solutions to deal with them?
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Wrong the theory that a war will bring an economy out of a depression is just defecit spending on steroids with no real benefits created. Better to build bridges, buildings or a modern electrical grid etc. Where is your pseudo science to back up your incredible claim that we have enough oil domestically. There you go again posting ludicrous claims with nothing backing up your post.
    What the hell are you babbling about? Do you not comprehend the subject or did you just not read what I wrote?

I did not state that war will bring us out of a depression! Not at all did I ever state that. I have no idea where you dreamed that up, but it has not been something that has even been mentioned before you started trying to impress us with your mispelled Keynesian theory, which you evidentely do not even understand.

What I stated is that "AFTER STABILIZING OUR ECONOMY BY GIVING THOSE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS THAT OBAMA WASTED ON PAYING OFF HIS ELECTION DEBTS, TO EVERY AMERICAN IN ORDER TO PAY DOWN/OFF OUR DEBTS....we then...after being economically stabilized, we then increase our war efforts in the Middle East....which will also provide jobs and continue to keep the economy stable.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

It seems that the Muslims are the cause of all of our ills. It also seems you have a plan to deal with it. What of the Muslims here in the US? Any proposals or solutions to deal with them?
    Islam has once again escalated it's war on the world through it's worldwide intolerance of everything and everyone not Muslim. Since we are in a war situation with Islam, Americans who are Muslim would be best off to renounce Islam's stand against the world and proclaim themselves to not be an enemy of the United States of America. Muslims in the U.S. must be carefully watched as they do belong to the organization that has declared to actively rid the world of everyone who is not Muslim.

It is not possible to be completely faithful to Islam and not be a potential threat to the United States of America. It is up to Muslims to fix that little problem the best that they can to prevent being considered an enemy of the State.

What the hell are you babbling about? Do you not comprehend the subject or did you just not read what I wrote?

I did not state that war will bring us out of a depression! Not at all did I ever state that. I have no idea where you dreamed that up, but it has not been something that has even been mentioned before you started trying to impress us with your mispelled Keynesian theory, which you evidentely do not even understand.

What I stated is that "AFTER STABILIZING OUR ECONOMY BY GIVING THOSE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS THAT OBAMA WASTED ON PAYING OFF HIS ELECTION DEBTS, TO EVERY AMERICAN IN ORDER TO PAY DOWN/OFF OUR DEBTS....we then...after being economically stabilized, we then increase our war efforts in the Middle East....which will also provide jobs and continue to keep the economy stable.
    Talk about babbling. I have never seen more nonsense than what is contained in this thread. And the war helping the economy is just what I said it was. Even a fool without a high school education should know that!

LOL you talk about misspelling and you misspell etymology in your profile LMAO. Of all the words to misspell too LOL. What makes you think I want to impress you?

Albert Einstein

Islam has once again escalated it's war on the world through it's worldwide intolerance of everything and everyone not Muslim. Since we are in a war situation with Islam, Americans who are Muslim would be best off to renounce Islam's stand against the world and proclaim themselves to not be an enemy of the United States of America. Muslims in the U.S. must be carefully watched as they do belong to the organization that has declared to actively rid the world of everyone who is not Muslim.

It is not possible to be completely faithful to Islam and not be a potential threat to the United States of America. It is up to Muslims to fix that little problem the best that they can to prevent being considered an enemy of the State.
    Your ideas are dangerous and archaic. We are not at war with Islam. Even the president that declared war agrees with this. Fascism is right around the corner.

Albert Einstein

Talk about babbling. I have never seen more nonsense than what is contained in this thread. And the war helping the economy is just what I said it was. Even a fool without a high school education should know that!

LOL you talk about misspelling and you misspell etymology in your profile LMAO. Of all the words to misspell too LOL. What makes you think I want to impress you?
    Stop avoiding that you completely misunderstood what was being discussed. War helping the economy has nothing to do with Keynesian economics. Now if you had blamed the stimulus package on Keynesian economics, you would be correct. But that is not what we have been discussing and that has nothing to do with what I proposed.
    In his book, "Jurisprudence in Muhammad’s Biography", the Azhar scholar, Dr. Muhammad Sa’id Ramadan al-Buti says the following (page 134, 7th edition):
    "The Holy War, as it is known in Islamic Jurisprudence, is basically an offensive war. This is the duty of Muslims in every age when the needed military power becomes available to them. This is the phase in which the meaning of Holy War has taken its final form. Thus the apostle of God said: ‘I was commanded to fight the people until they believe in God and his message ..."’
    Dr. Buti deduces from Muhammad’s statement that this is the concept of offensive war—this is Holy War as it is known in Islamic jurisprudence. Notice by his statement also that this matter is a duty incumbent on every Muslim in every age. The time will come when East and West, as well as politicians and military personnel all over the world will realize that the real military danger is the Islamic community. When the needed military power becomes available to them, they will wage wars and invade other countries !
    http://www.answering-islam.org/BehindVeil/btv2.html
    And just why are you checking me out? I've told you I'm not interested. But I do appreciate your pointing out a misspelled word in my profile.
    Last edited by RoBoTeq; 11-06-2010 at 11:25 PM.

Your ideas are dangerous and archaic. We are not at war with Islam. Even the president that declared war agrees with this. Fascism is right around the corner.
    You are correct in stating that "we" are not at war with Islam. However, Islam is "still" at war with the rest of the world, and unless Islam changes dramatically, including amendments to the Qu'ran, Islam will continue to be at war with the rest of the world as it has been for nearly 1,500 years.

I am not the archaic one. Islam is the archaic factor here. Islam is the entity that has continued to rise up periodically with it's archaic beliefs that everyone must be Muslim....or perish. .
    In his book, "Jurisprudence in Muhammad’s Biography", the Azhar scholar, Dr. Muhammad Sa’id Ramadan al-Buti says the following (page 134, 7th edition):
    "The Holy War, as it is known in Islamic Jurisprudence, is basically an offensive war. This is the duty of Muslims in every age when the needed military power becomes available to them. This is the phase in which the meaning of Holy War has taken its final form. Thus the apostle of God said: ‘I was commanded to fight the people until they believe in God and his message ..."’
    Dr. Buti deduces from Muhammad’s statement that this is the concept of offensive war—this is Holy War as it is known in Islamic jurisprudence. Notice by his statement also that this matter is a duty incumbent on every Muslim in every age. The time will come when East and West, as well as politicians and military personnel all over the world will realize that the real military danger is the Islamic community. When the needed military power becomes available to them, they will wage wars and invade other countries !
    http://www.answering-islam.org/BehindVeil/btv2.html

Stop avoiding that you completely misunderstood what was being discussed. War helping the economy has nothing to do with Keynesian economics. Now if you had blamed the stimulus package on Keynesian economics, you would be correct. But that is not what we have been discussing and that has nothing to do with what I proposed.
    The theory that a war helps an economy is clearly Keynesian Economics. It is just govt. spending on steoroids nothing more. And I have posted previously a link that shows that military spending is not as good for an economy as domestic spending. Your ideas in this thread are clearly misguided.

Less than 2/3 of the stimulus was Keynesian since 37% were taxcuts.

Albert Einstein

The theory that a war helps an economy is clearly Keynesian Economics. It is just govt. spending on steoroids nothing more. And I have posted previously a link that shows that military spending is not as good for an economy as domestic spending. Your ideas in this thread are clearly misguided.

But my reasoning for increasing the war effort in the Middle East was not to increase the economy. My reason was very clear that we should be aggressive in our war efforts against Islamic aggression and a side result would be more jobs. You are not at all addressing what I was posting about. You just made up your own agenda of what you wanted to accuse me of posting about.

You are like trying to have a conversation with Emily Litella.

night-night cageyjim. Go to bed now and settle down!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

But my reasoning for increasing the war effort in the Middle East was not to increase the economy. My reason was very clear that we should be aggressive in our war efforts against Islamic aggression and a side result would be more jobs. You are not at all addressing what I was posting about. You just made up your own agenda of what you wanted to accuse me of posting about.

You are like trying to have a conversation with Emily Litella.
    Emily Litella is a funny reference.
    You did say "we then increase our war efforts in the Middle East....which will also provide jobs and continue to keep the economy stable." With the Keynesian comment I was narrowing it in on that, rightly so I still think. Some economist just wrote an article saying basically the same thing, about starting a war that is. I forget who it was.

Albert Einstein

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast