Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I have a terrible sinus infection along with a headache and stuffed up ears. I cant even hear my phone ring. To top it off, all I have been working on latly is RTUs. Seems that I get this every year around this time. Poor me!

Best of health to all in these horrible winter months!!!
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Talking man,, i feel horrible

stopp your whining,you big baby.whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaa.
    if at first you dont succeed,then skydiving is not for you

Unhappy Re: man,, i feel horrible

Originally posted by len
    stopp your whining,you big baby.whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Len, Ive tried everything else. AT this point all I can do is whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

You sound whipped

and thats not cool.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Would you like some cheese with your whine?

Talking man,, i feel horrible

whip i know the feeling im only busting balls,i was like that a bout 2 wks ago,you just feel like ****.heres a good remedy for ya.get a 9 ounce glass of burgundy wine put it in a sauce pan and just bring it to a simmer,let cool enough so you can drink,drink it down one gulp.throw yer ass in bed with all the blankies on you,you will sweat that mother out.
    if at first you dont succeed,then skydiving is not for you

Good time to quit smokin.

smokin what?
    -- Confucius

Originally posted by coolwhip
    smokin what?
    Take your pick. It's hard to give up both of em at the same time, though

I quit smoking 3 years ago. Sometimes I will have a smoke when Im sippin the beers but thats usually at a bar when the whole place is smoking.
    -- Confucius

1/2 bottle of Bacardi Select will work wonders for tonight.

That's a bad bug making the rounds...I think it's worse this year than usual... I've escaped so far but the wife has it now, won't be long for me I guess...

My wife's got it too and it's some really vicious stuff. She's lost her voice totally. I really feel bad about that part

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast