+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Job Opening: Guelph, ON, Canada

Post Likes

Job Opening: Guelph, ON, Canada

My boss is looking for a tech with some experience. He didn't say how much experience. Most likely just as long as you can do decent trouble shooting and install.

- Must be able to run service call and willing to be on pager/on call rotation.
    - Min G2, ODP. If you have your 313D or 313 A that'll be good too.
    - Truck to take home (I'm assuming if you're on call u have to ). That mean clean driving record.
    - no drugs/alcohol

We do a mix bag of residential, commercial, and indutrial refrigeration, heating and cooling. Lots of rooftop to satisfy your rooftop itch. We have accounts w/ rio can, affinia (they make raybestos stuffs), gay-lea, etc

You can PM me for more info, and I will forward your resume. Or I can give you their contact info.
    Have tools and gauges, will travel.
    ------------------------------------------------------

RIDGID|YELLOW JACKET|UEI|TESTO|STANLEY|CPS|VETO| KLEIN|MILWAUKEE|MASTERCRAFT|

Post Likes
    blitz i got a question.

being that you live in the Guelph, Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge area, whats hiring rate like for new guys wanting to start out, if you might know? Right now im living in Windsor and im going to be finishing up my 2 year HVAC & refrigeration course in April, writing my G2 in may. I already have my ODP. I want to move up to your area, already have a place to live set up, and i wanted to know what to expect or when a good time to be looking would be so im not wasting my time during the slow season. I wanna focus on refrigeration mainly if i can but i will take what i can get, i realize that being a G2 holder ill be doing heating as well but my main interest is the refrigeration stuff. Tried getting a job up that way last summer but everyone told me to go back to school and get my G2, which i am doing.

Post Likes
    well, it's a little tough. everybody and their uncle have seems to have g2 these days. it drives the wage real low. hydrocarbon, hy-mark, north american trade, conestoga and other "trade" school pumps out g2 license holder like there's no tomorrow. however, it's def better than windsor area for sure.

traditionally jan and feb is dead season. no one has money after christmas, saves for scheduled PMs. this area has potential as houses seems to keep going up and farmer's field are cleard up for subdivision.

Post Likes
    position filled. new guy starting on dec 6. close thread please.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in