Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Day One

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    LMAO!! You really wanna post something like this one? Let's put just 2 years of Obama on the end of it...really.
    The question was not in regard to obama k wanted example of republicans, maybe pay attention to the thread

But since you would like to discuss spending used to make sure companies would stay in america and americans have a place to work, instead of outsourcing which the republicans are so fond of.

Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    Are you serious, Beav? Those are leftist propaganda sites. No wonder you have a skewed view of things if you read that crap.

Come back to reality, dude. There's plenty of blame to go around, but the Dems have probably done the most damage in increasing the debt and putting people out of work.
    OH sorry didnt know you wanted me to post rightist propaganda sights lol
    There is truth behind all of those stories actually, check it out

I looked at the first one. No story, a sensational chart, so what.

No. You haven't provided any 'facts' to back up your statements.

And no, you're ASSuming again that I've read everyone's 'extremist right' links too.
    An accurate chart, with statements regarding republican wasteful spending and outsourcing.

You should they are amusing, I have yet to see robo post one that is not an extreme rightest link

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver Bob View Post
    The question was not in regard to obama k wanted example of republicans, maybe pay attention to the thread

But since you would like to discuss spending used to make sure companies would stay in america and americans have a place to work, instead of outsourcing which the republicans are so fond of.
    Seriously, just listen to yourself!

You posted a chart showing how big and bad the republicans are and have been and the last president on it was big bad George W and his outrageous debt--you have lived here the last two years as well, right? Don't be painting all the republicans with your brush if you don't take it to the current democrat in office as well--his deficit has well outstripped George W. And the excuse can't be 'well, he did it too mom!' Good golly.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

An accurate chart, with statements regarding republican wasteful spending and outsourcing.

You should they are amusing, I have yet to see robo post one that is not an extreme rightest link
    Maybe you should worry more about beaver and less about robo.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

You posted a chart showing how big and bad the republicans are and have been and the last president on it was big bad George W and his outrageous debt--you have lived here the last two years as well, right? Don't be painting all the republicans with your brush if you don't take it to the current democrat in office as well--his deficit has well outstripped George W. And the excuse can't be 'well, he did it too mom!' Good golly.
    The last 2 budgets under Obama were less than "W's" last one. Where were all these conservatives in 2000-2008? They were all silent then. Look at all the dedicits under Reagan, Bush 1 and 2.

I would recommend you to practice what you preach, your playing the he did it too mom game here just as well.
    The last two years there has been an attempt to preserve jobs and create jobs, you didnt notice that though did you, that costs money, but in the end its an improvement with more people working there is more tax money for republicans to waste when they get in office you should be happy.

OH sorry didnt know you wanted me to post rightist propaganda sights lol
    There is truth behind all of those stories actually, check it out
    I've never claimed that Republicans were innocent. But the Dems are worse. Why do you thing companies outsource? Simple...it costs too much to do business in the US. Excessive regulation, high taxes, law suits, etc. And the worst of this comes from the Dems.

With all due respect, me thinks you've consumed mass quantities of kool-aid.

Maybe you should worry more about beaver and less about robo.
    hey just an example of someone posting rightest BS

Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    I've never claimed that Republicans were innocent. But the Dems are worse. Why do you thing companies outsource? Simple...it costs too much to do business in the US. Excessive regulation, high taxes, law suits, etc. And the worst of this comes from the Dems.

With all due respect, me thinks you've consumed mass quantities of kool-aid.
    You dont seem to understand that no matter what it will cost too much to do business in the U.S. when china is cheap, but why do the republicans insist on helping the companies that jump ship and leave the country so they can be cheap and screw the american worker and economy.

me thinks you shouldnt be allowed to think anymore
    Your idea that people are unable to choose to be dem or rep on their own is rediculous. I was dem. way before I was rep.
    I will not support people who dont even pretend to help americans

Pinkos just keep hating!
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    The last 2 budgets under Obama were less than "W's" last one. Where were all these conservatives in 2000-2008? They were all silent then. Look at all the dedicits under Reagan, Bush 1 and 2.
    Revenue was down more than spending.

Tell the whole story.

You dont seem to understand that no matter what it will cost too much to do business in the U.S. when china is cheap, but why do the republicans insist on helping the companies that jump ship and leave the country so they can be cheap and screw the american worker and economy.

me thinks you shouldnt be allowed to think anymore
    Your idea that people are unable to choose to be dem or rep on their own is rediculous. I was dem. way before I was rep.
    I will not support people who dont even pretend to help americans
    Again, you're getting bad info.

According to most employers, wages are not the real problem; it's taxes, excessive regulation, and liability.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast