Looking for whoever collected old equipment tags
    Cant remember if it was Loonie or not, pulled one off an old heater got set aside for you
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned

Originally posted by joey791
    Cant remember if it was Loonie or not, pulled one off an old heater got set aside for you
    Yup! It is Loonie. I sent him a bunch of them I had setting in my attic for over 25 years. He hangs out alot over on the "Wall of Pride" forum. (he's so proud.)

I collect the brand name plates and have 150 years of heating and some early cooling brand plates. Ive been doing this for some time now and can see that the old stuff was made to last. I also collect old boiler gauges, some of them are priceless and are often junked, what a shame! I know of one gem in a basement in a church, old steam boiler was replaced and the installers left the gauge behind! If I ever get back there again its coming with me.
    Free cooling and heating all at the wrong time of year.

Soon as I get organized with Benny's last batch, I'll let you know my extras and see if you need any of them.

old tags

I also collect old tags and have been doing so for about 20 years. Have some duplicates and would be in for some sharing.Loonie lives in the middle of the state and I in the N/E corner. Lots of brands are regional so are common in one area but scarce in another.Cleveland torrid heat, timken, and iron fireman were common oil burners here.

Dont remember the exact brand name but the tag came from a gas furnace Scotch, it has a black dog on it, maybe scotch terrier
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned

I too collect old tags. I have several old trane, American Standard, and Iron fireman plus a couple I can't remember. I would like to see some pics of some of loonies and others that have been collecting longer than me.
    All else fails, try the S.W.A.G