Yea you really must be a licensed driver, its the nature of the business.
We don't have an open position or empty van per say but we do have allot of work on the books and for January thats a sign to hire an entry level Tech and train now so he's ready for the busy summer.We are super busy on the service side and do PMs when we have the time.50% restaurant service, 50% residential & light commercial.Thing is you guys from out of state moving in would need some resources to get stable. You would have your entry level wages and overtime but would it be enough?