Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up

i am finishing up my hvac schooling and looking for work anywhere in florida. i was wondering if i could make it down there.. such as renting a house or apt. if anybody could help me landing a job in florida let me know. thanks josh

Do you want to live near the beachs or more inland? Big city or smaller coastal community? Rent runs from 8 to 1,200.00 per month depending on your standard for apartments.Heard of some new homes for 850.00per month rent.But we are in the panhandle between Panama city and Pensacola.

well depending on the pay. i dont really care where i live in florida if i can afford it working in the hvac field.

oneacman i heard the panhandle is a pretty nice place to live. how do u like it ?

Love it here ! Its nice to go to the moutains every now and then though. Check out this web site http://www.destinfl.com.I would like to hire an entry level Tech. but for someone coming in w/o some resources it might be tough for a while. Can you make it on entry level wages.

i checked out the website.. looks like a very nice place to call home. i think i could make it as a entry level tech. if i worked another part time job.

what about if you just worked some ot

Talking

that would be even better!!!

You sound enthusiastic.If you are serious you need to interview your prospective companys.We provide residential and light commercial HVAC services and also commercial refrigeration and cooking equipment services. We work on everything from water coolers to steamers. Diversity keeps you busy all season.I say this because some guys don't care to work on refrigeration or commercial cooking equipment but we like the challenge and the restaurants are great customers.

Unhappy

the only thing is i cant drive, and in this field thats pretty important. does your company require a drivers license?

Here is a little advice for you. Say something like that up front as not to take up someones valuable time responding to you. You dont need to drive yourself, but will probably have to hire a chauffeur on your own dime.

job opening

Hey i am from the upper penninsula michigan and I would like to know more info on this job down in florida i am looking to relocate to somewhere warm just got out of hvac school with 2 summers experience you looking for an entry level tech.

sorry to tatted1979 sorry to hear you dont have a drivers liscence in this field. You might be able to do installations

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast