+ Reply to Thread

Thread: One of my Christmas presents really sucks...

Post Likes

Hmm

Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes
    You really cleaned up with that one. It was very thoughtful of your wife to buy you a new one.

A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Post Likes

What a Sucker!

I was to fall for that!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes
    I really did get one of them things, they are pretty damn good too, they should be for what they cost.

Post Likes
    does she make you wear a skirt when you use it?
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

Post Likes
    I think I saw today that there is a recall on them.

Post Likes
    And I thought I got a questional gift, paint (sorry to use that word), but I think you have me beet.
    Len
    Old snipes don't die they just loose their steam

Post Likes
    Obviously someone real close to him, knows he's gay.

Post Likes
    My father in law runs the vacuum and does the laundry at his house. Not bad for a blind guy.
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

Post Likes
    I didn't recognize you at first in the Dyson homepage. You are just a shadow of your former self. But I did recognize the "bunker" where you store the explosives and run the Pennwood conglomerate.

Anyway, I hope you have a good business year and that you really clean up.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by tinner73
    does she make you wear a skirt when you use it?
    No, that's my decision.

Post Likes
    when I first read the title ... I thought ... oh no, another one of DiceMan's crazy threads ... it'll probably run for weeks ..... what a waste of server space and system resources.....

And then your link loaded .... now I'm all smiles .... ya old dog, ya did it to us again!!! LOL

Post Likes
    You didn't fool me I figured you got some kind of vaccume for christmas.

I wouldn't call it a gift my self.

Boys try giving your wife/girlfriend an appliance for a gift and see how long it takes for her to hit you with it or otherwise abuse you with it. heck she might even withhold something else just to teach you a lesson.

Id be kinda sad if my wife would get me a vaccume for a gift that really blows.(or most other house hold appliances for that matter)
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Post Likes
    One of our techs had us rolling on the floor telling about how he gave his wife a vacuum for Christmas. She is a sweet lady and a native of Japan.

Anyway HE said that she couldn't wait for the needles to fall from the tree so she could use her present. Then she walked on his back before he went to bed.

We named him "man of the year". We also promised to keep our American wives away from his wife. . The guys now call him "Mr. Hoover."

[Edited by benncool on 12-30-2004 at 08:52 AM]

Post Likes
    WE just just bought one too. Were real happy with it.

Post Likes
    If I gave a vacuum cleaner to my wife she would also walk on my back....with her high-heel shoes on.

I've learned many years ago that presents to the wife aren't supposed to be practical.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by on call
    If I gave a vacuum cleaner to my wife she would also walk on my back....with her high-heel shoes on.

I've learned many years ago that presents to the wife aren't supposed to be practical.

I don't understand how some woman are like that. Just because you bought it at x-mas. I have always dropped hints about simple things. Flannel bed sheets would be nice to have for the winter. This broom is really getting ratty. The buttons on this digital phone don't work good anymore. My husband doesn't like being told what to buy, but he pays attention to those little hints without getting offended.

Next time she mentions something about how it would be nice to have...
    write it down on a piece of paper and date it. Put it away somewhere that only you will see it. Save them till x-mas. I'll bet you won't have any problem getting her enough items, and when she bashes you, bring out your notes and quote the days and what she said.

Post Likes
    Just give me a list and I'll take care of it.

Post Likes
    For years I have been going to my wifes favorite store and buying her 3 or 4 outfits. I wrap them up all purty. She opens them on Christmas morning and is so happy.

I never see her in any of the clothes that I picked out. But about a month after Christmas I see her in new clothes.
    We don't believe in gift certificates for each other. She gets a kick out of bringing the stuff back. And never a word is mentioned about it by either one of us.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in