Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    One of our techs had us rolling on the floor telling about how he gave his wife a vacuum for Christmas. She is a sweet lady and a native of Japan.

Anyway HE said that she couldn't wait for the needles to fall from the tree so she could use her present. Then she walked on his back before he went to bed.

We named him "man of the year". We also promised to keep our American wives away from his wife. . The guys now call him "Mr. Hoover."

[Edited by benncool on 12-30-2004 at 08:52 AM]

WE just just bought one too. Were real happy with it.

If I gave a vacuum cleaner to my wife she would also walk on my back....with her high-heel shoes on.

I've learned many years ago that presents to the wife aren't supposed to be practical.

Originally posted by on call
    If I gave a vacuum cleaner to my wife she would also walk on my back....with her high-heel shoes on.

I've learned many years ago that presents to the wife aren't supposed to be practical.

I don't understand how some woman are like that. Just because you bought it at x-mas. I have always dropped hints about simple things. Flannel bed sheets would be nice to have for the winter. This broom is really getting ratty. The buttons on this digital phone don't work good anymore. My husband doesn't like being told what to buy, but he pays attention to those little hints without getting offended.

Next time she mentions something about how it would be nice to have...
    write it down on a piece of paper and date it. Put it away somewhere that only you will see it. Save them till x-mas. I'll bet you won't have any problem getting her enough items, and when she bashes you, bring out your notes and quote the days and what she said.

Just give me a list and I'll take care of it.

For years I have been going to my wifes favorite store and buying her 3 or 4 outfits. I wrap them up all purty. She opens them on Christmas morning and is so happy.

I never see her in any of the clothes that I picked out. But about a month after Christmas I see her in new clothes.
    We don't believe in gift certificates for each other. She gets a kick out of bringing the stuff back. And never a word is mentioned about it by either one of us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12